MiGa: Filming for ep. 1

Our choreographer clapped his hands, "Break's over, time to start practicing again." We all groan from where we were sitting. We were leaning against the cloud wallpaper in our practice room. I slowly get up, and start to find my position. Once we were all ready, a camera crew came in. I raised my eyebrows up questioningly. "Their here to film for the dance practice video, so make this dance count." We all nod, and the music starts.

We move to the intro beat, nodding our heads back and forth, until the song actually started. We were practicing our new song, "Hatred." I stepped up to the front, and sang into my imaginary mike, then quickly moved out of the way. This was the highlight of the dance, Wreath's signature move. Andrea and RiSe flung Mancy out. She did a perfect flip, and landed with no effort. She started walking to the side, as Dezi showed herself from where we covered her.

The song ended, and we struck our ending pose. After out choreographer gave us a nod of approval did we dare collapse onto the floor from exhaustion. "I started fanning myself."

"Mwoya?" I heard Jimin ask. I look up to see a red envelope in one of the camera crew's hand. "Oh! We Got Married!" RiSe exclaimed, "I've always wanted to be on that show!" Dezi had already took the envelope and opened it, since she was the leader. "Well, you're not going to be on that show," She looked up excitedly, "Miga is!"

I act surprised, like manager-nim didn't tell me already. "Jinjja?" Dezi nods, and hands me the envelope and paper.

Welcome to We Got Married!

We are happy to inform you that Wreath's MiGa will be on the show. Can you guess who your husband will be? Please take the Oppo R9 mobile phone, and text your future husband! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

WGM: Miga ___

They blocked out my husband's name. "Producer-nims are meanies! Why would you block out my husband's name?" Tcuy grabs the box the crew held out. She opened it to reveal a shining gold phone. "They are such advertisers." She unlocks the phone, and starts to type out a message on the Line app. 

"Yah! Don't you dare text my husband!" I grabbed the phone out of Tcuy's hand. Luckily, she didn't send anything yet. I quickly delete the text she was typing out, and waited. "What are waiting for?" I sigh, "I'm waiting for him to text me first." Mancy smirked, "Look at Miga being a proper lady." Mancy was definitely the least feminine in our group.

The phone suddenly vibrates, and we all scream. I drop the phone. Andrea picks up the phone, and shows it to the camera, "As you can see, the Oppo R9 phone can resist anything, even a girl who is freaking out over her husband whom she doesn't even know yet." I punch Andrea's arm, and take the phone out of her hand. The members look at me expectantly, "Well, what did he say?" Dezi asked.

Annyeong! I'm your husband. I hope we can get along well. The members sigh. "This doesn't help us with who he is." Younggi said. "Well, he might be cheerful?" Leave it to Jimin look on the bright side. My phone vibrates again, and this time, I don't drop it. It's a picture. Of Mario. "Okay, I'm even more confused now." Mancy lies down.

"What should I say?" Mancy whispers something in my ear. Such an Evil Maknae.  I am well aware of the camera's pointing in my direction, and I don't get flustered. "I'll just say hi back, and ask who he is." I get a reply after a few second. "Man this phone is fast," commented Andrea. I swear she's such a CF queen. The members crowd around me. It's a picture of an awards show. MBC of course. "So does that mean he's in here?" Dezi asks. I shrug. 

Kuni starts naming all the people and groups she sees in the picture. "Infinite, BtoB, Red Velvet, Exo, Blackpink, Bangtan, NCT_Dream, and Vixx. That's everybody in the picture except for the MC's, but I don't think you're going to get married to any of them. They're all old."

"Okay, so we know that it's none of the girl groups. I don't think it's anybody in SM, so that leaves," Dezi started counting off the groups, "BtoB, Bangtan, Vixx, and Infinite." Wow. All of the groups were amazing and popular. "So, who do you want to be your husband?" Before I could reply, I got another text.

I gave you a hint about my identity. Now give me a hint about yours. I look up at them, and type: SME. Simple enough. I decide to go a little further by typing in some Chinese characters. I hit send.  Before I could receive a reply, the crew took away my phone, saying that time was up. I sigh. I was actually having fun. I wonder who my husband will be.