MiGa: Planning

"Why don't you... live with Hekai for a bit?" I suggest over the phone.

I was talking with my father. After talking with Jin a little more, I became even more sure that I was ready to forgive my father.

"I also bought you a phone so we can talk a little more and plane tickets to Korea next month."

"Really?" My father said, incredulous. I laughed and nodded even though he can't see me. "Yes, really. You didn't do anything wrong. Well, except leave us... but I'm trying to forgive."

"Thank you, Mimi-ah." I smile. I missed my father's voice. "There's nothing to thank me for. Just enjoy living a nice life and bond more with Hekai and Yang Yang until next month. I spoke with the company and they're allowing me to get some time off to be with you."

Mancy swings into our room. "Manager's here to pick you up," she says. I nod and bid goodbye to my father.

"You've been smiling a lot more lately," Mancy comments. I just nod happily in return. "Yep. It's just been a good couple of days." Mancy's eyebrows raise. "No way. Is this because of Jin?" I push her lightly. "My father, you idiot."

"Oh yeah, I heard he's forgiven?" She ends with a question. "Well, not totally, but eventually." Mancy smiles at me, a hint of pain flashes through her eyes. "Congratulations, unnie."

"Miga!" Our manager calls. "Coming!" I say. I hurry into the service.

Hyojoo and Jongsuk's WGM ended already. Their last episode will air next week. Jackson told me that he and Youngji already got told how they're going to end and they're filming that this moment.

It makes me nervous of when Jin and I are going to get news of when we're ending. It could happen at any moment.

Taemin said that his WGM ended abruptly. He got no say beforehand. They just suddenly filmed it. It makes me wonder if we're going to be like that too.

We arrive at our destination shortly. I stare at the building. It's a mall. My manager leads me inside and stops in front of a store.

Angel's Wedding Planner

Before I had time to react, I was pulled inside and made camera-ready.

Jin approached me suddenly, startling me. He laughs at my surprised reaction. "Anyways, how's your father doing?" He asks. I smile happily. "Yeah, we talked. All thanks to you," I tease, pinching his cheeks. He makes a face and I laugh.

Once Jin's done with prepping, the cameras roll. We're given an envelope;

MiGa ♡ Jin

Haven't you guys ever noticed that you guys never had a wedding before? Well, now it's time. You guys will have a wedding! A planner will be with you two shortly to start planning the wedding.

I never realised that we didn't have a wedding. I remember watching Jackson and Youngji's, which was super cheesy yet amazing. Somebody comes up to us. "Miga and Jin?"

We nod. "Right this way please." She starts walking down a hallway. It kind of reminds me of the doctor's office.

She opens a door and inside is a desk and two chairs facing it. The woman sits down behind the desk and we sit in the two chairs.

"Okay, so I've heard that you guys will be having a wedding?"

Well duh. We're at a wedding planning place. "No, we want to form a cult and we're here to scout for potential members," I say sarcastically.

The woman smiles and takes out a folder. "Here are wedding themes. Feel free to look through it. If there's a specific theme in mind, then please tell me and we'll make it happen."