MiGa: Meeting BTS

"Wake up!!!" I groan as Mancy shakes me. "I stayed up until 2 am composing a song, so don't bother me." Even though my eyes are closed, I know that Mancy's rolling her eyes, "And I stayed up until 5 am binge watching Descendants of the Sun again, so HA."

I eventually wake up after a few more minutes. I smile as I put on the necklace. It's already 11:00. I don't even bother to make breakfast. "Why's it so quiet today?" I ask Mancy. "All the other members went out shopping. I have to stay with you because somebody had to accompany you to WGM filming, and of course, I jumped at the chance because Bangtan is life." I scoff at Mancy once again fangirling over BTS.

The doorbell rings. "Go get it Maknae." She shakes her head, "We both have to get it because it's probably the WGM crew." I groan as Mancy drags me to the door. She's right. It is the WGM crew. They hand me a red envelope. Somebody lowers a mike above us, since we didn't gave time to put on the mini microphones. Mancy grabs the envelope, and I have to chase her back into the dorm to try and fail to get it back. She ends up reading it aloud.

MiGa,

Today, we have a special mission for you! MiGa, please prepare lunch for Bangtan. You will be meeting them at their practice room in 1 hour. Make sure that it's a surprise, and remember to bring a friend!

JinGa hwaiting!

Mancy's eyes widen, "I-I'm going to meet BTS?" She repeats the question louder, then squeals. "Yah, there's cameras." I whisper to Mancy. She realizes and regains her posture. "This is bad. I don't know how to cook." I say, "I specifically said in my interview that I can't cook." Mancy rolls her eyes, "Come on, how hard can cooking be?"

She drags me into the kitchen. "Let's see, there's only seven members, so I think we can spare them some beef..." My eyes widen, "You're thinking about giving them beef? You wouldn't even let W-M get some beef, and we're only three people." Mancy looks at me, "But their Bangtan." I sigh. It's no use to argue with a fangirl.

I ended up not being a big help. "I swear, you're worse than Namjoon, and that's saying A LOT." Mancy shoo's me away, and makes me cook the rice. Mancy ends up doing all the work. Even though she hasn't cooked that much before, the beef turned out pretty good. What is it with maknae's and them being able to do everything?

We eat about a quarter of the meat, but luckily, Mancy cooked extra. We load the meat and rice into a lunchbox, and then chop up some fruit. Or rather, Mancy does. Knives scare me.

Once we were done, we still had a few minutes to spare, so I decided to watch the ending of Uncontrollably Fond with Mancy. Since I had nothing else to do.

The camera crew didn't film us since Uncontrollably Fond isn't from MBC. It was a good thing because Mancy was bawling her eyes out. "NOOO! He can't die... chebal..." I didn't cry. Sure, it was sad, but I didn't think it was THAT sad. Like, I've seen and been through a lot worse. Am I a really heartless person or something? "Miga. Why aren't you crying? Wae..." Mancy shakes me.

I maintain a poker face. "See you tomorrow." No Eul says, and the drama ends. I'm fighting back tears now. Mancy dramatically blew her nose. "But you'll never see him again..."

I sigh. This drama just reminds me of myself... except He didn't die. He's still alive. He just left me. Left us. I remember the last words I said to Him... "I'll see you tomorrow?" He nodded and smiled, "Of course." I take a tissue and wipe away a small tear. Mancy looks at me, "It reminded you of Him, didn't it." I nod silently, Mancy hugs me, "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have watched it with you. I should have just watch W again."