Jin: Housewarming Party

A/N: Some time has passed since last chapter. So now maybe this is for the fourteenth episode or something. I'm not going to be writing every single episode because I don't have that much ideas.

On a completely unrelated note... LUHAN RELEASED HIS NEW MV TODAY!!! Luhan is my ultimate bias and the one who got me into kpop so when I saw that he had a new MV I freaked out and started fangirling. I found out while I was getting ready for school and had to leave soon, but I still locked myself in the bathroom just to watch the whole MV. Who needs breakfast when you have Luhan? Jk. I still need food. Because food is my love. But the MV is so amazing and I just can't with life.

*****

I stared at the house. We haven't been here since... what episode was that? Third. I think. To think of it, we haven't met the other couples since. Besides Jackson and Youngji a few weeks ago.

"Are you going to get out?" manager-nim asks me. I nod, and open the van's door. Jackson and Miga are already there. They're talking, or arguing about something. I head over to them and greet them both.

Jackson bows, and Miga smiles at me. "Jin, we have to put on your mike." One of the staffs pull me away.

"But why is my brother coming?" I overhear Miga ask Jackson. "I don't know... wait the brother?" Miga hits Jackson, "No not him. Just-" Miga said something in Chinese. I only got the Yang, which is Miga and most likely her brother's surname.

Jongsuk arrives, and gives a nod to Miga and Jackson before coming to where I was. Some more staff come and starts to put a mike onto Jongsuk. "I watched you and Miga's WGM episodes. You guys are really cute." I don't know how to respond, "Uh, thanks. You too?" He laughs at my answer.

Youngji comes after. The staff finishes putting on my mike. I pass Youngji and greet her. I join Miga who's done with everything. "Where's Jackson?" She rolls her eyes, "Getting his makeup done. You know, he wears more makeup than me."

It's true. Miga never spent too much time with the makeup staff. "Okay peoples! Hyojoo has a shoot that will overlap with filming, so we'll start without her. Once you're done with preparations, go into the house and go to your bedrooms."

Miga and I head in first. We moved in some of our things a few episodes ago. There's a bunch of bunny plushies from Miga and Mario figurines from me put around the room. It really clashes around the sleek and modern look our bedroom is supposed to look like.

Miga flops herself onto the leather sofa and picks up a bunny stuffed animal. Then, she throws it at me. I catch it and sit down next to her on the sofa. She then picks up one of my Mario plushies. "Hey!" I exclaim.

Miga takes the Mario's hand and slaps me with it's gloves. "I'm the one who gave this one to you." I switch the plushies in our hands. "And I'm thankful." Miga hits me with the bunny's large face.

"Yah! Wang Jackson!" We hear Youngji shout. I hear people storming up steps. "So loud." Miga says in a fake annoyed voice. "I heard that!" Jackson yells. "Whatever!" Miga responds.

The camera crew gives us a red envelope. I take it, and read it aloud.

MiGa Jin , Jackson Youngji , Jongsuk Hyojoo

Now that you all have been given time to settle into your new house, it's time for a housewarming party! Call all the people you want to invite and start preparing the house and food for the guests!

I look at Miga. "Party!" She exclaims happily. She takes out her phone, "Who should I invite?" There's a knock at our door. Jackson opens it before we even say anything. "There's gonna be a party." He says, holding up the envelope. Miga nods, "We know."

"Who're you going to invite?" Jackson asks. "I dunno. Mind your own business." And with that, Miga closes the door in Jackson's face. 

"I'm going to invite my members, and I think that's all, since there's nine of them." Miga says. I nod, "I'll invite my members too."

"Me first!" Miga puts her phone on the bed and dials a number. "Yoboseyo?" A muffled voice answers. "Dezi-ah!" Miga greets. 

<What.>

"I just wanted to call you."

<You never just call me>

Miga laughs, "I'm filming right now with Jin."

<Really? You could have told me earlier! I would've been more polite.>

"Wow. I feel so loved."

<Of course you're loved in Wreath! You are our precious unnie from China!>

Miga scoffed, "I can hear the lies through the phone."

<Fine. But why did you just call me? I mean, I wouldn't call my members if I was with Jin.>

"We're having a housewarming party leader-ah. And I officially invite you and the other members of Wreath to come."

<Party?>

"Ne."

<Okay, we'll come. Text me the address.>

"Bring gifts!"

Dezi hung up. "She better bring gifts," Miga mutters. "Anyways, call Bangtan!" She leans over my shoulder to see my phone. I decide to call Jimin.

<Hyung!>

"Jimin."

"Annyeong!" Miga greets excitedly.

<Who's this?>

"I'm your noona."

<Miga?>

"You forgot noona."

<Miga noona?>

Miga claps, "Yesh!"

"Anyways, I called you because we're having a party for having a new house."

<Oh! I watched that episode! But wasn't that a few weeks ago?>

"Don't question it."

<Fine, I won't.>

"Well. Are you coming or not?"

<We're coming! Of course we're coming!>

"Bring presents!" Miga calls before I hang up. I laugh at Miga's cuteness. "Well, we should start preparing then." I remind her. Miga nods, and we both exit the bedroom. We're informed that Hyojoo just came, and she and Jongsuk are filming still. Jackson and Youngji are already downstairs decorating. 

"We decided you guys will be in charge of the food since Miga like food so much." Miga kicks Jackson. I head to the kitchen and start to look at the ingredients in the fridge. "Uh, Jin oppa. I can't really cook." Miga informs me as soon as she comes into the kitchen. I laugh.

"It's okay, I guess I can cook. You can help me." Miga nods, and sits on the stool. I lay out all the ingredients. "So, what should we make?" I ask. Miga shrugs. "You're being a great help." Miga smiles, "I know I am."

"I can make bing." I look at her, "Oh! It's like some pancake thing that my... somebody taught me when I was little. I can make that." She suggests. I nod, "Okay then. Take whatever you need then. I'll make... soup or stew then." 

Hyojoo comes into the kitchen. "I was sent here. Do you guys need any help?" I seem to be okay, and so is Miga. Miga shakes her head, "I think we're both okay, but you can start making some side dishes." Hyojoo nods, and takes out some vegetables.

In half an hour, Miga's done with her dish. It's like an omelette except looks a little different. Once she's done, she eats one. 

In ten minutes, I'm pretty much done. Miga's helping Hyojoo with some dishes. I don't know why she says she can't cook. She seems to be doing pretty well. 

The doorbell rings. "I'll get it!" Jackson shouts and opens the door. 

The party's starting.