MiGa: Brother

Today was the long awaited day. November 18. The day He left. Does he remember this day? Or has he already moved on?
He's moved on. He's probably married right now to some other woman. After all, he left us 10 years ago.

I sigh, and put on my locket. Just like the one He gave me. Except Jin gave it to me. I threw out the locket He gave me years ago.

I have to film today, just like any ordinary day. I have to hide everything.

Mancy woke especially early to make sure I was okay. I, of course, said I was fine. It's been ten years after all. I've stopped with the crying and heartbreak. I feel no emotion on this day. Each year, I feel as though I'm more distant from Him now. Another year he hasn't returned. Perhaps he's dead. I'll never know.

I look at my reflection and I'm reminded of myself six years ago. My hair is back to it's black color. I didn't curl it yet. Long, straight black hair. All I need is a choker and purple lipstick to go back into my teens.

I smile at myself. Fake. A fake smile. Just like my emotions. I keep telling myself that I'm okay. "Miga-ah! Get out of the bathroom I need to get ready!" Dezi bangs at the door. She thinks today is a normal day. Everyone except for Mancy is oblivious of what today is.

I breathe in, and smile again. A more genuine smile. By a little. I could be an actor if I keep this up.

"Miga! Open the door!"
I sigh. And to think she's the leader.
"Don't address me informally!" I yell back.
"Then open the door!!"

I fix my hair a little, and fling the door open. I give her a fake death glare, "Happy now? Because of you I have to face Jin like this." I gesture to myself. But to be honest, Dezi looks like a mess with her bed hair.

"You're meeting Jin today?" Dezi asks. I nod. Dezi pushes me into the bathroom again, "You should have told me! Take all the time you need! I'll use the other bathroom." She rushes off.

I laugh. My mood's already lightened up. I put on the rest of my makeup, and exit the bathroom. As soon as I enter my room, a phone rings. Mancy doesn't even look up from her phone, "Pretty sure that's for you."

Confused, I look around for my phone. Barely anyone calls me except family, and they only call me at night since we're in different time zones.

I pick up my phone, and look at the contacts. It's my brother. What is he doing calling me so early? Maybe a schedule. Or he's filming right now. Since he's a celebrity too, we sometimes call each other when we're filming.

"Wat," I answer the phone.

<AAAAAY!>

I roll my eyes, "What is it Thing 2."

<Guess where I am right now>

"I don't wanna."

<Well, too bad, you're gonna guess>

"Just give me a minute to check your Weibo where you post selfies of yourself every two seconds."

<Okay, I don't post selfies THAT often.>

"Still more often than me."

<But that's only because->

"Because what?" I interrupt him, "Are you going to say you're prettier than me?"

<Well... ANYWAYS. Moving on, you know where I am right now?>

"Not filming because you only act like a jerk off screen?"

<I am offended. But yes, I am not filming, but I AM filming later.>

"You film all the time, not a big deal."