WGM ep. 2

A/N: So I'm probably going to be not doing scripts every single time. I'll be telling the episode from somebody's point of view, or scripts, so yeah. I might also add additional chapters that aren't from the filming. Like at a concert or fan meet. I'm sorry that I keep changing my mind about stuff. I'll try to be better

*****

The last bars of the song ended, and the crowd cheers. We smile, and line up. "Kamsamnida!" We all bow and head off stage. My phone vibrates. I smile once I see who it's from. Jin. It's been two weeks since last seeing each other, and we haven't contacted each other since. The second episode airs today. Are you watching it? I gasp. I completely forgot! Ne... I'll be watching. I forgot since we were performing today. A moment later, and I get a reply. You forgot? I'll forgive once... I laugh softly.

"Who you texting?" I jump as I see Mancy behind me. "Jin." Mancy's eyes light up in a teasing way. "Oooooh. Unnie's! Miga's texting her husband!" All the members gather around me, forgetting that they're tired. "Doesn't the second episode come out today?" RiSe asks. I nod. Last week, we all watched the episode on our own, since we were busy that day with our individual schedules. I knew that since we were all together today, we would be watching it together, and they were going to tease me. I was sure of it. "Let's watch it together!" Dezi seemed more excited than me. I roll my eyes, "Like I have any choice but to watch it with you guys."

The episode is going to broadcast in less then five minutes.  We're at our dorm. The members are all gathered around the couch and floor. I'm on the edge of the couch. Mancy and Kuni are in the kitchen preparing snacks and drinks. "Oh! It's starting!" I snap out of my trance, and my eyes are on the screen.

The MC's are talking. "Look! We have a different guest today! It's Park Jimin from BTS!" MiSun said. Jimin from BTS waved to the camera. They talk for awhile more about the other couples, then Eric complains that he wants to watch, so they laugh and cue the video. It shows us a preview of the previous episode. 

"I saw a cafe on my way here. Do you want to go there?" I nod on the screen as Jin asks. My members are already squealing. "Look how handsome Jin is!" I throw a pillow at Younggi. "Yah. He's my husband."

We start walking down the stone path. "They look so cute there! The garden makes it look so romantic!" Park Misun commented. I turn to Jin, "You know, you're really slow, and I'm the one wearing heels." Jin smiles, and it goes to the interview room:

Question: What were you thinking back then?

Jin: I know this sounds cheesy, but I was thinking how Miga really looked like a princess from the distance.

My members are squealing again, and I'm blushing. "What did Jin hyung just say?" Jimin popped up on the corner of the screen, "Hyung just said what?"

It goes back to both of us walking. "You're almost the same height as me." The editors added a pink scale showing how our height difference wasn't that much. "I think it's because of the heels. Why, do you not like it?" Jin's smiling, "Ani, I was just observing. I like girls that are tall." The editor's added pink blushing cheeks onto my face to emphasize that I was blushing. Dezi, who was sitting right next to me, grabbed my arm. Jin's in the interview room.

Jin: It was cute to see Miga look worried. The truth is, I like when a girl is tall. Then I can see right into their eyes, and I think that Miga has really pretty eyes.