MiGa: JYP

A/N: I'm going to be referencing the book Famous Last Words by Katie Alender. I just really liked that book, and I recommend it to anyone who like crime and mystery or horror.

*****

We're right now in Jin's service heading to the JYP building. I clasp, and unclasp my hands. 

"Are you nervous?" Jin asks. I shake my head, "Ani... I've visited the JYP building before, just..." To be honest, I don't really know why I'm that nervous. It might be because Got7 are like brothers to me, and I just can't with teasing.

"Don't worry. Besides, I've met them before too." Right. They did a collab or something. The remainder of the ride's silent. I stare out the window, and Jin does the same. We arrive at the building a few minutes later.

We slowly get out, and enter. "Miga? What are you doing here?" I turn to my right to see Jimin. The girl Jimin. JYP Jimin. I don't know. There's too much Jimin's. I hug her first. Jimin and Andrea are really close since they're both English speakers.

"Jin?" She eyes Jin who's standing in the back. Her confusion dissolves once she realizes there's cameras. She smiles, "We got married?" I nod. "I saw Youngji just a moment ago walk by, over there." She points down a hallway, and walks away. 

"Come on oppa!" I say, dragging Jin behind me. We go down the endless hallway until we're at the Got7 practice room. "Should we knock?" Jin asks. I roll my eyes, "You've obviously don't visit them enough." I open the door and barge in. 

"I can sense the awkward atmosphere." I whisper to Jin. "What should we do then?" He whispers back. I smile my special 'don't-worry-I'll-try-not-to-cause-trouble' smile. "We were sent here to lift the awkwardness, weren't we?" Before Jin can reply, I approach the practice floor where all the members plus Youngji were sitting.

"Yah, Wang Jiaer!" I yell before flicking his forehead. "Ow! H- Yah! Yang Miga! What are you doing here?" He asks as he tries to ease the pain. I smile mischievously, "I just heard that Youngji was here, so I wanted to visit and see if you guys aren't making Youngji suffer." I sling an arm around Youngji. Meanwhile, Jin bows to all the members.

"What? We weren't making her suffer!" Youngjae says. "Oh please, Youngji almost drowned from the awkwardness."

"It wasn't awk-" I interrupt them, "Anyways, how is the Jackji couple doing?" Youngji sighs, "He's honestly getting more annoying. He abandoned me last time to go get some steamed potatoes."

I laugh. "Potatoes are good okay?!" Jackson defended himself, "And anyways, like Jin wouldn't do the same, he's practically in love with food." I shake my head, "Aniyo. He's a perfect angel. He even got me a necklace see..." I show everybody my locket.

Youngji stares at it wide-eyed, "Wang Jackson! Why didn't you get me a necklace?" She asks. "Really Jackson? We expected better from you." Jinyoung said in mock disappointment. "Hey! That's not fair! It's not my fault that I didn't buy Youngji a necklace." I scoff, "Of course it's your fault."

Jackson and I then get into a heated argument over practically nothing. Jackson's like my third brother or something, only more annoying. "Can you guys stop arguing about potatoes now?" Mark asks. I scrunch my eyebrows. Why are we talking about potatoes?

"Anyways, it seems like noona found herself a husband." BamBam teases. I try not to blush as I grab onto Jin's arm. "Get in your lane. You're supposed to be making fun of Jackson."

"Well..." Youngji glances around, "Since you guys are here, how about we go on a," she hesitates, "Double date?"

"That sounds like a great idea!" BamBam says. "Come on Yugyeom, let's go." He puts an arm around Yugyeom.