WGM ep. 3

"Hyung! It's starting!" I hear Jimin call me. I'm in the kitchen making ramen for everybody. I don't understand why the members even insist on me making ramen. Sure, I'm the only one in Bangtan who can cook, but it's ramen. All you have to do is boil some water, and read the instructions on the packaging.  "Hyung, come on!" I sigh, "Coming!" Rap Monster's microwaving some popcorn in the kitchen. "Namjoon, can you take the ramen out after three minutes?" He nods. I give him a grateful glance as I take off my pink apron. "Don't break anything." After giving one last glance at RM, I slip out of the kitchen and into our living room.

The episode was still the W couple's perspective on getting their new house. It shows them being sweet, and then the back hug. "They're making me jealous." One of the MC say. Then it shows the door opening. Of course I know it's me. They play some suspenseful music as the door slowly opens in slow motion. "Who could it be?" Park Misun asks, "They're ruining the moment." The camera flashes and shows me and Miga at the door, staring in shock. The members start laughing. 

"It was you?" Taehyung asks. As if simultaneously, Dezi on the screen comments, "It was them?" It then shows us freaking out, and us closing the door. "Sorry!" Miga shouts. It's funny once you see it on broadcast. The MC's are laughing. 

"Now, we saw how the W couple got to their new house, let's see how the JinGa couple does." Misun says. Immediately, our video starts up. I hear the sound of shattering glass. "NAMJOON!" I quickly get up. The members don't even spare me a glance. They're too focused on the screen. I'm in the kitchen, and I see a broken bowl on the ground and RM staring at it. "I swear I didn't do it." I cross my arms, "Oh really, then who did?" He looks around, "Umm... the bowl fell on its own!" I sigh and shake my head. I take out a plastic bowl and hand it to RM. "Put the popcorn in here. I'll take the ramen out. And I'll clean this mess up before you break anything else." I shoo him out, and start cleaning. 

"OOOOHHH!!! HYUNG!!! MIGA'S HOLDING YOUR HAND!!!" I hear Taehyung scream. I ignore him, and continue sweeping up the glass. By the time I return with a bowl of ramen, we're already at the part where we're choosing rooms. "Too late!" Jackson says. Miga sticks out her tongue, and drags me to the next room. The camera gets a clear view of the room, and the editors edited some sparkles here and there to emphasize how fancy it is."This looks more sophisticated. Perhaps for the W couple?" an MC comments. "We claim it!" Miga screams. The W couple looks disappointed. "Miga! How can you speak to your seniors like that?" Dezi scolds, even though Miga can't hear her.

Jungkook pats me on my shoulder, "You've got some wife." He comments. "And whats that supposed to mean?" I don't know why I'm getting defensive over an innocent comment. Jungkook just shrugs. It shows all the other two couples talking while Miga and I are just talking since we got a different mission. "They seem to be having fun just talking." The MC observes. V nudges me with his elbow, "Hey, what were you talking about." I shrug as an answer. 

It shows both me and Miga in the interview room.

Question: What were you two talking about while the couples were unpacking?

Miga: I can tell you, but I'm not going to.

I just shake my head and smile. "Oooooh. Hyung, what were you talking about?" I smile. 

"Let's go take a look downstairs." I suggest, getting off the bed. Miga agrees, and we go down. The camera follows us. Every single time we went into a new room, the camera would flash an image of the room, and the MC's would marvel over it. We visit the backyard. The backyard was really pretty. Especially since the sun was setting at that time. It was full-on garden. There was one of those couple swings, and a pond with a bench in front of it. There's a stone path surrounded with flowers lined up on each side. 'Wahhh. So romantic!" Dezi sighs dreamily. 

We walk down the stone path on screen. The camera shoots our hands intertwined. All the members gasp. Hoseok drops the popcorn he was about to eat.

Question: What were you thinking when your hands were intertwined?"

Miga: I-I didn't really realize that we were holding hands. I guess since the garden sent off this kind of vibe...

Me: Umm... I wasn't really thinking anything. I guess. But it felt really natural...

"Awww. They're both blushing in the interview!" HGH says. The camera then cuts to all of us sitting around the couch. "What game should we play?" Jackson asks. "Two Questions!" Youngji exclaims. Youngji then explains the games rules, and it shows us all nodding, agreeing to play the game. The episode ends there. 

All the members groan, "Seriously? I wanted to see you play that game!"  Jimin complained. "Well you have to wait until next week." They groan again, and start to get up. "Hey, Suga was really quiet today..." We all glance to where Suga was sitting. He was on the edge of the couch. His head was resting on the arm rest. He was fast asleep. "Seriously? Am I that boring?"

*****

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BTS RELEASED BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS TODAY!!!! I'm honestly fangirling too hard. And BTS isn't even my bias group... but AHHHHHHHH!!! THE THEORY'S!!! MUST KNOW THEORIES!!! I literally read the whole Demian book in hopes that I would understand all the short clips. Reading the book did not help at all, but it was a good book. 

My friends birthday's also today. I texted her right when I found out BTS had a comeback since she's probably too busy looking at BAP memes to know. I'll consider informing her about BTS and their amazingly holy MV her birthday present. She's lucky. On her birthday BTS decides to have a comeback. On my birthday my dad had to go on a business trip to Europe, the only present I got was a shopkins doll from my lil sis who ended up stealing it from me,  and my BFF forgot it was my birthday in the first place...