Jin: Olympics

"Come on! No! Kick him in the shins!" Miga yelled at Youngji, who was struggling to flip Jinyoung.

We were playing the first round, which was wrestling. Each team would provide one player, and whoever wins stays there for the next person from the other team. Whoever ran out of team members first lost.

Miga was really hyped for some reason and was dead-bent on winning.

Youngji suddenly lost her balence and fell on her own, which gained a lot of laughs.

Now, there was only Miga against Daehwi and Jinyoung.

The whistle blew and Miga all of a sudden hooked her ankle with Jinyoung's and he fell immediately.

It surprised everybody how quickly Miga had eliminated Jinyoung.

"We have a chance!" Jackson exclaimed. Daehwi was the last one now and he looked pretty nervous.

As soon as the whistle blew Miga once again hooked her ankle with Daehwi's and they toppled down.

It looked like we were going to win until Daehwi- at the last second- twisted himself a little and Miga landed on the ground first.

All of the Wanna One members cheered and drowned Daehwi into a hug. Miga got up and pouted, making her way to our side.

We comforted her and said that there were other games. I, personally, didn't really care if we won or not.

The next game was the relay race. Each team could only have 4 members participate.

Wanna One won again.

"Okay, this is getting old guys."

"It's not our fault we're so good at winning. Should we lose purposely next round? Because we feel such pity for them," Ong says.

Oh he's just testing all these people's limits.

Jisung quickly cut into whatever fight was going to break out and announced the next game, which was the 'of course' game.

I was never really good at this game as I'd lose immediately when someone said I was ugly.

I mean, they all know they're lying and I'm not going to say I'm not good-looking because news flash: I am.

First up was Sungwoon versus Jaehwan.

After an intense battle of Rock Paper Scissors, Sungwoon got to go first.

"You know I'm a better vocal than you, right?" Sungwoon starts out. Oh snap. Jackson started freaking out and making these 'ohhhh' sounds with Youngji.

Jaehwan just forces out a smile and nods. "Of course." Now it was his turn. "You know I'm a better dancer than you, right?"

For some reason this gets a lot of laughs. "Of course," Sungwoon says with no hesitation. "You... you're tired of Minhyun, aren't you? I mean, being with him during every single evaluation. It's tiring."

"Ohhhhhh!!" Jongsuk and Hyojoo join in this time.

"Yah, if you say of course, I'm not going to scout you," Minhyun says, although in a joking manner. "His lover or the game, what will he choose?" Jisung announces in a dramatic voice.