Weekly Idol-BTS

"We'll get started now," says Doni as he walks into the white set. "Fiiiiire," Coni mumbles, waving his hands in front of him. Doni stops in the middle of the set, laughing.

"Okay. Come on. This is... idol!" Doni and Coni both extended their arms into the pose. "Well well well. We have some old friends here." Coni started laughing weirdly and pointed to something off-stage. "We've missed you." Doni hit Coni lightly, "Yah, we're not supposed to say those things. We're supposed to be cold. These people have been really popular lately."

"More popular than us?" Defconn asks. Doni sighs and nods in mock sadness, "Yes. These people are very popular. But we'll see who's better now! What do they have that we don't have?"

"Good looks, good vocal, good dancers," Coni started listing. "Again, what do they have that we don't have?" Doni shrugged.

"Please welcome- with a new comeback- Bangtan Sonyeondan!" Spring Day started playing before all of BTS started filing into the set. Once they were all in a line, they did their group greeting and bowed. "Wow. So BTS is back after a long time. How does it feel?"

"Yes, we're really excited to be back on Weekly Idol after so long. We look forward to it." Namjoon said. "Wow, so formal. It's like we don't even know each other." That caused BTS to laugh. "Anyways, V has debuted as an actor." V nodded and smiled. "congratulations." The MCs both clapped.

"Just a few weeks ago I saw V at an awards show. He didn't even notice me. So arrogant." V shook his head, "Ani, I didn't know you were there."

Doni burst, "I SAID HELLO TO YOU." The crew laughed in the background.

"Anyways, we also have a married man now." Defconn pointed at Jin who just smiled, stepping back a little. "Your wife came a few months ago. She said a lot of things about you. Not necessarily good."

"Oh really? But I watched the whole episode..." Jin looked surprised. "Ah, you confessed that you're a stalker! You watched the episode!"

"Of course I watched the episode. Why shouldn't I?" To that response, Doni made a resigned face. "You were supposed to defend yourself but instead you just wholeheartedly admit it. This kid's weird." Defconn laughed, "Well anyways, Miga said some things about you and it was cut out. Is there anything you want to tell us about Miga?"

A CG of a fish hook extended to Jin shows up on-screen. Jin opens his mouth, and the video goes into slow-motion. The captions on the bottom say 'what will the husband say?'

"Aniyo," Jin says simply. Doni just laughs, unable to do anything else. "We were trying to get some gossip out of you, but all you say is 'aniyo?'" Jin nods his head. "Aish, this kid," Doni mumbled loudly. "Aish." Coni echoes Doni.

The video cut to Doni talking again. "You're going to China to film, right?" Jin nods, "Yeah, I'm going right after this, so that's why we're filming so early. This episode will be airing when I'm still in China."

"Ahh. So are we the first people to hear your new song?" Defconn asks. "Ne." All of Bangtan nods. "Do you guys know the choreography well?" There was silence. "Okay then! Everyone, Bangtan is going to fail this segment!"

Laughter.

"Our next corner is the Random Dance segment. If Bangtan passes the first try, the crew members will buy you guys something."

The members huddled together, discussing what they wanted as a prize. "You know, Miga asked for jjangmyeon," Doni says quietly.

Jin, who had a straight face broke into a silent fit of laughs.

"Ayyy, he broke. We found a weakness," Defconn comments, only making Jin laugh more. "You know, Miga also passed the Random Play in one try. You should feel pressured."