MiGa: Housewarming Party

"I'll get it!" Jackson calls. I hurry and also go to the door, since I'm done with my preparations. It's some of the cast from W. "Annyeong haseyo!" I bow to them, and they bow back. Jongsuk comes and greets them too. We invite them in, and they marvel over the kind of big house. It was getting awkward, so I decide to head back into the kitchen. 

"Hold on." Jongsuk hands me one of those cheap triangular party hats, "Wear this. And take one for Jin and Hyojoo too." I grab the three party hats, and go to the kitchen. I set the hats down onto the counter. 

"So who was it?" Hyojoo asks while chopping onions or something like that. "It was you and Jongsuk's guests. You should go greet them." Hyojoo puts down the knife. "Okay then, Jin, can you continue to cut the onions then?" He agrees. 

"Wait!" I stop Hyojoo before she leaves. I put a party hat onto her hair. She looks weird. Her whole look is elegant and then I put a bright purple hat on top of it. "Just wear it. You look cool." I tell her. She laughs, and adjusted the cone to the side of her hair so it at least looks somewhat fashionable.

I sit down at the counter top where Jin's chopping the onions. "Shouldn't I also introduce myself?" He asks. "Yeah, you should." I reply, putting on my party hat. I position it right in the middle of my head so I look like a unicorn. I dyed my hair back to black rather than the blonde I had before, which made me look like a depressed unicorn. 

"But I can't cut onions." I remind him. He laughs, "I won't make you chop onions then. I'll wait until Hyojoo comes back to greet them." 

I nod, and give him the last party cone. He shakes his head. "Wear it." I tell him. He shakes his head, "My hands are dirty right now." Ha. He thought he could use that as an excuse. I take the cone and put it on Jin myself. I adjusted it, and stared at my handiwork. "There. See? You look fine." 

Jin tries to shake off the hat. Hyojoo comes in and smiles at both of us wearing the hats. "You guys look cute." She says. "You're wearing it too," I point out. 

Hyojoo turns to Jin, "They want to meet you too, you should go and greet them." Jin nods, and hands the knife to Hyojoo. I dodge the scary knife. It's just Hyojoo and me now. 

The doorbell rings once again. "I'll get it!" Jackson says once again. Hyojoo nods at me to go see who it is too. 

"Wang Jackson!" I hear a voice say. It was Mancy. I was sure of it. "Mancy!" I slide my way across the wooden flooring until I bump into Jackson and into the doorway. All my members are there. Wait, no. I silently count. Seven are present, and including me means eight. So one's missing. But who? "RiSe. Where is she?" 

Dezi already rudely barged into the house and is taking off her shoes, "She had to go visit family in Japan, so she's not here." 

Was Rise okay? I know her father's been getting sick a lot lately. I don't speak of it in front of the cameras. Instead, I smile, and tell all my members to come in. "This is a pretty big house," Dezi comments. I give them a smile, "Make yourself at home."

Then, there's a bunch of polite greetings. Jin's still in the living room, so then all of Wreath insists on talking to their 'brother in-law.' I couldn't handle the cringe, so I went back to the quiet kitchen where Hyojoo was still cutting vegetables. "You look so sad right now! Like a dejected housewife." Hyojoo sighs, and puts down the cutting knife.

"Who were the guests?" She asks. "Wreath." Was my reply before stuffing my face with food. "That's supposed to be for the guests." Hyojoo reminds me. I shrug, but stop eating. 

"Come on, let's go. I'm done with the food." Hyojoo wipes her hands on a towel, and I follow her to the living room. 

Hyojoo greets Wreath.