Happy Camp

A/N: For all of y'all who have no idea wtf Happy Camp is, it's like the Happy Together of China. It's been around for decades or something and it's an honor(?) to be on there or something. Idk, but it's the only show I know in China so yeah.

*****
"Hello everybody!" He Laoshi, the main MC waved to everyone. The camera shot to the audience, who were clapping loudly.

"We are..." the rest of the MCs chanted along with him, "The Happy Camp family."

There was more clapping before He Laoshi continued. "Now today, we have some very popular guests. I mean, look at the audience! I heard from our director that there was a line outside of the studio and everything!"

Nana flipped her hair, "Weren't all those people my fans?"

There was laughter. "Yeah, keep dreaming," He Laoshi says, rolling his eyes to the camera, which brought more laughs.

The MCs talked a little more, about the prompt and then some advertisement.

"Okay, we won't keep you all any longer, please welcome the lovely couple... Yang Miga and Jin!" The audience cheered, and the stage was cleared.

The lights were dimmed to a blue hue before the music started. The regular dancers of the show first started dancing, then Miga entered through the right wing. There was clapping.

Shortly after, Jin entered through the left wing. Then, they both joined hands and walked to the front. The music stopped and both posed.

"Wahh," the MCs also came on stage, clapping. "Having idols on the show... there really is a difference," He Laoshi commented.

"Yeah, see, even the audience is different. I've never seen them cheer so loudly," Haitao said.

"What do you mean, when I came on as a guest, the clapping was twice this loud," Nana said.

The camera cut to Miga, who was laughing silently.

"I think Nana's jealous that somebody prettier than her came on," Jiajia said. Laughter from the audience.

"WHO said that Miga's better than me?"

"Yeah, I think Na jie look really pretty for somebody her age..." Miga realized she worded her sentence wrong and opened her mouth to protest, but the MCs were already creating chaos.

"ARE YOU SAYING I'M OLD?!" Nana freaked out. Miga just shook her head while laughing.

"LOOK! She's even laughing!" Nana was being over dramatic. He Laoshi laughed, "Look at Jin, he seems super confused."

The camera zooms into Jin, who's just blindly nodding at everything. Miga whispers a translation to Jin.

"Aiyo, look at them being like a couple." Animated roses were fluttering around the border of the screen.

"So our Miga and Jin have participated in a show in Korea where they pretend to be married for a while," He Laoshi says. "How does it feel to be married?"

Miga lifted the microphone up, about to reply but Nana cut in.

"Ah, Miga's so lucky I wish I was married. I mean, look at how pretty the couple is."

Miga nodded and tried to speak again. "What do you mean? You're married you know. To a singer," He Laoshi said.

"A-" Miga got a word out before getting cut by Nana again.

"Yeah, but still. Look at Jin. Doesn't he look like somebody from a drama or something?"

"Yea-" Miga once again tried to speak, but He Laoshi cut in this time.