MiGa: Two Questions

A/N: So before I begin, I added some couples in as this seasons other couples. First, is the W couple, which is Jongsuk and Hyo Joo who were in the drama, W. Yes, I am a HUUUGE fan of W, and I literally just finished the last episode yesterday... I'M FREAKING OUT!!! The ending was overall happy, but I can't give spoilers in case. The other couple is Jackji. Just cause they were the first couple that popped into my head. I might add another couple soon, maybe of actors since there's already two couples which are idols. Idk... when the time comes I guess...

ps. There's going to be some Chinese references since there's Jackson and Miga. I've been watching some of the shows in China where Jackson's hosting. Such as: Go Fridge. Also, I'm putting a made up variety show in here as one that Miga and Jackson are members in. I might write about an episode. I depends if I'm lazy or not.

*****

"How about we take turns clockwise?" I suggest. We agree. Jongsuk is first. "Okay, Jongsuk, first question. What drama was your favorite to film?" Jackson asks. Jongsuk smiles at Hyo Joo, "W." I start squealing from the sweetness. Jackson rolled his eyes. "Okay, I'll ask the next question to Jongsuk." Youngji says. "Woo Bin or Hyo Joo?" I start laughing. I love kdramas and drama in general. "Of course it's Hyo Joo." I smirk, and so does Jackson. "LIES" we both shout. Jongsuk just shakes his head smiling, "Caught me." Hyo Joo pretends to be shocked.

"Now it's Hyo Joo's turn!" Jackson says excitedly. "I'll ask a question." Jin says. "What are your thoughts of HaHa?" Hyo Joo rolls her eyes, "I don't want to talk about it." Young ji laughs. "What?" I ask confused. "Hyo Joo was on a show in Korea called Running Man before as a guest." Both me and Jackson understand now, "There's a Chinese version of Running Man. We were both guests one episode." I say.

Now it's Youngji's turn. "What do you think of me?" Jackson asks. Youngji smiles, "You're like an annoying younger brother to me."

"Dude, you just got sibling-zoned." Jin pats Jackson on the back. "Well it's Miga's turn now." Jackson smiles mischievously. "I swear Jackson, if you ask me if your my celebrity crush ONE more time, I will claw your face off." Jin laughs uneasily. "She's getting scary Jackson." Jackson looks at Jin, "I feel sorry for you." I growl at both of them. "Okay, I'll ask you a question." Jin says. He exchanges some glances with Jackson. "Is Jackson your celebrity crush?" I sigh. "No, Jackson is not my celebrity crush."

"LIES!" Jackson screams. I shake my head, "I'm telling the truth." Jackson crosses his arms, "Then who IS your celeb crush then?" I think. I've never had a celebrity crush before, unless you count cartoons. Then I've had a lot of celebrity crushes when I was little. Like Xi Yang Yang. But then there's my bias's. "Luhan." I say finally. Jackson puts his hands up, "I can't argue that." 

"What about me?' Jin asks. "If I said that you were my celebrity crush, wouldn't I be lying?" It was fun to tease Jin. He just pouted. "Well, it's Jin's turn now." Jongsuk raises his hand, "I would like to ask a question. Miga or Jackson?" There was a gasp, and Youngji and Hyo Joo pretended to be watching a drama. "Who will he pick?" They say dramatically. "Hyung, remember all the good times we've had?" Jackson leaned towards Jin. I ruffle Jin's hair, "Oppa." I say. Jackson groaned. "Seriously? Yah, Yang Miga, you don't have to always one-up me." I smile evilly to him, "Oh, but I do." Jin smiles at both of us. 

"I pick Jackson." I jerk back. Youngji's doing her silent laugh. "What? LIES!" I scream. Hyo Joo and Jongsuk looks at us as if they don't understand what we're doing. Jackson's doing a victory lap. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Jin just smiles. "I was lying. Of course it's Miga." Youngji laughs even more. It's funny how quiet her laugh is versus Jackson's weird hyena laugh. "Wut." Now I'm laughing at Jackson. "HA! I'm still better than you!" I pat Jin's head. His hair's soft. Jackson rolls his eyes, "Whatever." 

We continue playing "Two Questions" for about half an hour, then, Hyo Joo and Jin suggest we should go to bed. We all say goodnight, and go back to our rooms. It turns out, there's another bedroom at the end of the hall. The W couple will be staying there. Four bedrooms means that there'll be four couples, right? The pink bedroom is still unused, and Jin kept on whining about how he wanted to stay in a pink room once in his lifetime. Honestly, I feel like Jin acts more like a girl than I do. 

It's really awkward when we try to 'sleep.' The bed's big enough for two people, but since we've only met thrice, Jin decided to sleep on the couch in our room. Of course, since we're only filming, we only take a brief nap. It was nice to be able to rest in the midst of my hectic schedule. The director shouts into a megaphone signaling that filming is over. We all walk out of our rooms. We greet each other off camera now. 

"I'm really a big fan of W." I tell Han Hyo Joo. She bows and thanks me, saying she's also a fan of Wreath, which makes me fangirl inside. I sling an arm around Jackson, putting him into a headlock. "Jiaer. Long time no see." Jackson pokes my sides, making me shriek and let go of him. We were both on a variety show in China called 'Past the Limits.' The main theme of the show is where we were to complete a variety of missions. The ending mission is usually something super scary such as bungee jumping, etc. Season two ended three months ago, and filming for season three will begin next month. 

The director gathers all cast members together. "So with today's footage, this can last all of you guys two episodes, so we won't be filming again until next week. We'll be packing up now and leaving. Feel free to stay as long as you want, since we've rented this place for six months." Everybody bows to each other and thanks one another for filming. 

"Let's take a selca!" Jackson suggests. All the cast members gather around as the director holds Jackson's phone. "Three, two, one... Kimchi!" We all smile. The director tells us to pose for one more photo. Jackson apparently decided to have some fun because the photo turned out like this: Me, in a headlock by Jackson. Youngji's pointing and doing a silent laugh. Jin's trying to pull me away from Jackson, and the W couple... Hyo Joo's trying to help, but Jongsuk's flicking her forehead. We're all smiling. 

"Well, this ones a keeper." Jackson says at once when he sees the second photo. "Don't you dare." I say through grit teeth. Jackson smiles, "No." This kid. "Wang Jiaer!" Before I can chase after the screaming Jackson, somebody grabs my arm. I turn around to see Jin. I all of a sudden smile. "I have to go prepare for our comeback, so I'll be going?" 

"Of course! Isn't your comeback tomorrow?" He nods, "Yeah..."

"I'll watch it then, I'll stay up until 12 am to watch it right when it gets out." Jin looks touched, "Really? You'd do that? But I don't want you to be tired in case you have a schedule tomorrow..." I shake my head, "Even if I wanted to sleep, I probably couldn't since Wreath has three extreme fan-girls of BTS and they're going to be screaming too loud for anybody to even think about sleeping.." I count them off with my fingers, "Younggi, Andrea, and Mancy." Jin's eyebrows raise, "Not you?" I laugh, "Of course not! If I was like any of those three, you'd be creeped out by me. Beside's, my celebrity crush is Luhan, what group do you think I like?"

"Exo..." I nod, "They're label mates and they have Chinese versions of every song." I explain. "Don't worry, I like Exo too. V made us stay up all night when Exo released Monster and Lucky One." Now I'm surprised, "Jinjja? V?" Jin laughs, "Yup." Jin's manager comes to fetch him, and I wave goodbye to him.

I start to walk around the house while waiting for my manager. I hum as I clutch the locket Jin gave me. My phone vibrates. It's an update from Instagram. jacksonwang852g7 just posted a pic. I take a look at the picture. It's the second picture we took, the one where I'm in a headlock. I read the captions. I had so much fun today filming WGM! I got to meet the other cast members too. I look forward to getting to know all of them better. Also, please don't hurt me for posting this picture MiGa noona...

I glance up. As if some measly captions can stop me from hurting Jackson. "Yah! WANG JIAER! Where are you?" I hear a scream as I bound up the stairs.