MiGa: NCT

"Urggghhh. I'm so done with practicing." Mancy automatically hit the floor once our dance teacher told us to take a break. "We were supposed to have a comeback in February and now we still haven't had one. I mean, is there something wrong? The song's good. We changed it to make it even better. We even added a side-track. Our choreography is great. Our music video is shot and ready. Like, do you see my hair? My roots are starting to show. That's how long it's been."

Andrea walked over to where Mancy was and lied down too. "Are you done with your rant now?" Mancy heaved a breath and nodded. "Stop complaining, will you? It's only been a couple of months. There are groups that don't come back in years. We're fine, we still have fans, we're doing good. No need to complain." Dezi gets into her strict leader boss mode. "Fine, sorry."

I take a sip of water, passing it over to Younggi when I'm done. The door creaks open, but nobody moves to look who it is. It's most likely our dance instructor telling us to get back to practising. I closed my eyes, trying to absorb energy before having to dance again.

"MiMi-ah." My eyes literally popped open at the familiar voice. "OHMYGAIIIID," Mancy was the first one up, bowing intently like it was the only thing that could keep her alive. Jin started laughing at her reaction. "What are you doing here?" Dezi asks. "I'm here to fetch my wife." All the members started making sound effects and teasing me. Mancy started singing some OST from a drama.

They're so extra sometimes I swear.

"Well, our Miga is all yours," Younggi pushes me forwards. "Make sure to bring her back by twelve o'clock," Dezi calls. I glare at them as I exit the practice room with Jin. "I'm older than you. Stop acting like an elderly mom."

"Where are we going anyways?" I ask once we're in the elevator. Jin shrugs, "I don't know. I was just handed an envelope that told me to find you."

We got off the elevator to the main floor. I saw the camera crew out in the lobby along with a few figures.

Were they a group or something? I make out the familiar faces as we got closer.

"NCT!" I rushed over to them and hugged Renjun. Jin walked slowly over and coughed. I sheepishly let go of Renjun and walked over beside Jin.

"To the world!" NCT did their greeting. I clapped at them. They were all wearing these matching headbands and sweaters. They were adorable.

"Annyeong haseyo. We're NCT Dream." Once everybody was done, Jin and I did our greetings. "I'm Miga... I'm pretty sure you know that but I'm Miga." They all laughed at my introduction.

See, I loved them for always giving reactions even when I'm not funny at all.

"I'm Jin, Miga's husband who feels pressured at Renjun's existence." Renjun laughed awkwardly. "He's too young for me," I whispered loudly to Jin. "That doesn't mean I don't feel pressured."

"Well anyways, what are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"We're here as opponents of you guys. Jin, you mentioned that you wanted to go shopping sometime with Miga. Well, you guys will have the chance to go shopping. But, to be able to buy stuff, you guys need money. And that's where we come in. Many fellow SM artists have received red envelopes with money and have hidden them throughout the building. When the timer starts, we both have an hour to search the building. Your guys' goal is to get as much envelopes as possible whilst our goal is to prevent you guys from getting more money by finding the envelopes too."

I clapped my hands, "Nicely memorised, Mark. I'm proud of you." NCT laughed again. Such great reactions. Strong power Thank you.

"Your sixty minutes start now." I was surprised at how quick it started. Already, Jeno was halfway across the room, a cameraman right behind him. I grabbed Jin's hand and we started for the elevator. But Chenle and Jising were already on the elevator on the existing floor. Chenle stuck his tongue out before closing the door.