MiGa: filming for ep. 3

It's been two days since episode two broadcasted. I have a fan meet today, and after, a concert. Wreath just had a comeback.

I smile and hand the album to the fan. She bows and thanks me. The next fan moves up. I sign the album. "Oh MiGa unnie?" I look up smiling. "I watched We Got Married." My smile slips a little. Was she another one of those fans? Sasaeng fans? "You and Jin look really good together." Now I'm smiling for real. "Kamsamnida"

I smile for the rest of the fan meet. It's time for our concert. We go backstage to get ready. There's a camera crew there. "What are you guys doing here?" Andrea asks before I can. "We're just here to film Wreath's exclusive backstage experience." Andrea nods as we go inside our waiting room.

Our performance was amazing. We're all sweating at the end, but we all feel accomplished. Wreath always put their all into their dances.

We head backstage, and we change into comfortable clothes. I didn't have time to change. Our manager ushers me out, "Did you forget that you have another schedule after this?" I barely have enough time to take a random hoodie before I'm out the door. The camera crew follows me into the van. "What?" A red envelope appears. I smile, and read the letter aloud to the camera:

Dear MiGa Jin,

We have given each of you 30,000 won. Please use the money wisely and pick each other gifts. You have 30 minutes. Once you arrive at the shopping place, the timer will immediately start. We wish both of you luck, and remember, the shopping place will be where you least expect...

I gulp. Least expect? "We're not going to a marketplace are we?" I take out the money. Exactly 30,000 won. The producer told me to list some of the things I might buy for Jin while we were still on the car.

"Let's see, I think Jin might like... maybe he'd like some clothes? Aish. I don't know. We just ate on our first date." We arrive at the shopping place. "What is this?" I stare in horror at the sight. "A marketplace?" The producer holds up a stopwatch. "Okay okay. I got it." I open the van's door and start to run. The stench was unbearable. I wrinkle my nose.

"What am I supposed to buy here?" There was only vegetables and fish. Lots and lots of fish. I see an old lady staring at me. "Annyeong haseyo," I say, I need to keep up my image. The lady takes a good look at me, "Do I know you?" I shrug, "You might know me from the girl group Wreath. We're under SM Entertainment." Her eyes light up in recognition, "Oh! Ne. My granddaughter watched a show with you in it. Something about marriage?" People already knew about us? We only had two episodes out. "Oh? Well yes. I am married right now and on the show We Got Married." I smile. The lady all of a sudden insisted on giving me a fish for free.

Five minutes later, I'm holding a bag with a dead fish in it. "Well. I have a fish now but I still have no idea what to get Jin." My eyes suddenly brighten. I see a store that seems to be selling clothes. I quickly go in there. There's dresses and bows. Cheap hats and scarves. I don't really see anything that catches my eyes. "Oh?" I point to one of the snap-backs. It had a BTS logo on it. I put it one on myself. "What are you doing Miga? You're shopping for Jin, not yourself." I put the cap back in it's place, and continue looking around the store. After awhile, I step out of the store and go into the next one. This one sells stuffed animals. I blink when I see how much pink there is. I was about to leave when I spot a Mario stuffed doll. "Doesn't Jin like Mario?" I pick it up. I look at the price. I put it back down. Instead, I find a smaller one that costs less, and go pay for it.

I still have 12,000 won left, so I roam around the other stores. I end up buying a notebook. There's a pair of wings spreading on the cover. "Because BTS is having a new comeback called Wings right?" I ask to no one in particular. I'm left with 8,500 won. I go back to buy the snap-back and immediately put it on. Then, I buy a popsicle with the remaining money.