Jin: Filming for ep. 1

Manager-nim told us to go to a nearby cafe and have fun. We wondered why he was all of a sudden giving us a break, but we didn't hesitate to go. Everybody ordered coffee except for me. I read somewhere that coffee stains your teeth. I got a hot chocolate. We were horsing around when all of a sudden, a camera crew entered, and went directly towards us. Somebody was holding out a red envelope. We Got Married? I watched that show sometimes, and wondered if any of us would be on it. Of course that won't happen, because of our busy comebacks, and fans. But there was the red envelope staring out at us.

J-Hope took the envelope, since he was sitting on the end. He opened it, read it, and passed it to me. "Me?" I couldn't help but ask. I started reading it, Namjoon, who was sitting next to me, put his head on my shoulder and started reading also:

Welcome to We Got Married!

We are happy to inform you that Bangtan, or BTS's Jin will be on the show. Can you guess who your wife will be? Please take the Oppo R9 mobile phone, and text your future wife! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

WGM: ___ Jin

So they blocked out my wife's name. "They blocked out your wife's name." RapMon commented. I nod, "I am aware." J-Hope hands me a box he probably took from the producer's, and I open it. A gleaming phone is there in wrapping paper. "Oooooh, what're you gonna text to your wife?" Jimin was poking fun at me. I start typing, then delete it. "Aish!" I throw the phone onto the table, "This is so frustrating!"

V, who was sitting across from me, took the phone, and started typing something. He shared it with Jungkook, who was next to him. He immediately started laughing and nodded. "Mwo?" V showed the screen to me, and before I had a chance to read what he wrote, we waggled his finger around, and pressed the send button. "Andweu!!!" I grabbed the phone out of V's hands, and frantically see what he wrote. 

Annyeong! I'm your husband. I hope we can get along well. "What the-" I stop myself, "Kim Taehyung, you made me look like a freakin' desperate guy. Now she probably thinks I'm weird." He once again grabbed the phone out of my hands, I try to get it back, but he's too fast. "Here, how about we send her a picture of Mario, as a hint you know?" I sigh, it didn't sound bad. I agree. He sent a picture of Mario to my wife. 

We wait for a few minutes. "Hyung, aren't you excited? You're getting married!" Jimin said excitedly. "It would feel more like I was the one marrying if you could let me text my wife." V shook his head. "The phone vibrated!" V screamed, flinging the phone at me. I pick it up, and read the text aloud, "Annyeong haseyo, can you tell me who you are?" Namjoon held his heart, "Aww, she sounds sweet and innocent." V was hysterical, along with Jungkook, "Don't tell her who you are! Give her a hint, a hard one!" He started searching through my phone for a picture. "Here, how about this one." He shows me a picture of us, and a million other people at an awards show. The awards show was broadcasted on SBS. "Dude," Jungkook scrolled through for some more pictures, "We're gonna get sued if we use that picture." He found another picture of us, with less people, on an MBC show. I nod, and he sends it. 

I wait nervously.  Why am I so nervous? This is just a show. "She hasn't replied yet, and it's been like, two minutes. Let's text her something." This time, Namjoon took the phone and started texting. "I seriously have not directly texted my wife yet. You all are doing it for me." RapMon patted me on the back, "Your welcome." He showed me the text he sent. I gave you a hint about my identity. Now give me a hint about yours. Better than anything V was ever going to write. I received a text a short while later. SME, 我是一个人,密伽. "What is this?" V looked over, "Ooooh, Jin hyung's wife's a foreigner!" Namjoon was more serious, "It looks kind of like Japanese. I'm guessing that it's Chinese."

"Google Translate!" V cheered. I rolled my eyes, but ended up still using google translate. "What the heck?" Apparently, the translation was I am alone, dense gal. "This doesn't make sense." Namjoon pointed at the words before the Chinese characters. "At least we have that. I'm pretty sure it means she's from SM." My eyes widened. SM?  SM's a pretty big company. V started counting off the groups. "There's Girls Generation, F(x), Red Velvet, and Wreath. I think it's the most recent girl group, which should be Red Velvet, right?" I think a little, "Ani, Red Velvet debuted in the summer of 2014, while Wreath debuted the winter of 2014. I remember we were doing a Christmas performance when I saw Wreath's debut stage." V's eyes widened, "No way! Wreath?" 

The producer told us we had to hand back the phone, since our time was up. "Noooooo," I tried reaching for the phone, but the producer took it away. Why do you still want the phone? This is a show. "Hey, where's Suga hyung?" I glance around, and finally spot him. He's sleeping at the table across from us.

A/N: 我是一个人,密伽 actually means I am a person, Miga's chinese name. I'm sorry. That was random.