You'll be Begging on your Knees (Ziam)

1. Lust

have strong sexual desire for someone.

synonyms: desire, be consumed with desire for, find sexually attractive, find sexy, crave, covet, want, wish for, long for, yearn for, hunger for, thirst for, ache for, burn for, pant for;

2. Pleasure

- a feeling of happy satisfaction and enjoyment.

- sensual gratification.

-give sexual enjoyment or satisfaction

synonyms: sensual gratification, hedonism, indulgence, self-indulgence, self-gratification, lack of self-restraint, derive enjoyment from,

%*&$^$@#*)*()&^%$&*(*^%^$

Louis and Zayn. They are fuck buddies as well as best friends. Whenever they need to let themselves lose some steam or just want some fun, they have each other, that is...if they don't have their eyes on someone else. To sum it up, they're both sluts. If they spot someone they're interested in 'doing the dirty with', they will somehow manage to end up in bed with them, even the ones that are committed in refusing end up falling for their charm or let's just say their 'extreme hotness'. Zayn sets his eyes on the boy that changes into their English class and is prepared to do anything to have that boy beg on his knees for him, or maybe just for him to do something else on his knees for him.

"tell me what will pleasure you."

Warning: Contains smut and boyxboy. Enjoy. Wattpad sometimes stuffs up the order of the story so before reading each chapter make sure your reading the right chapters first :) Also some chapters they've made restricted so to read them you have to follow me!

Everyone follow @autumnstars ! She helped me with things for the story! :)

Cover kindly made by @TheSecretsBestKept !