chapter 35

Songs for this Chapter:

Happily- One Direction

Oh Is Love- Hello Goodbye

-----------------------------

Alex's P.O.V

"Why are the seats wet? Where's my phone?" He moves around frantically.

"It's in here and because the ride drops from like sixteen stories down into water." I shrug and Niall begins to shout curse words.

"Watch your mouth." I hit my leg and the log turns around the corner, making a stop before dropping. I wrap my arm around his again and he murmurs "fuck" over and over.

The ride drops, making me fly a little out of my seat and scream to the top of my lungs. I hear Niall yelling and I burst out laughing, then the log drops into water soaking our whole bodies.

We get off of the ride and Niall's clothes are drenched, he looks over at me glaring.

"Yay, you did it," I hug his wet body and he keeps his arms at his side, grinning at me.

A lady that works here asks us if we'd like a picture and I say yes, earning a smirk from Niall. I put his hat on my head and wrap my arms around his waist and he tickles me from behind, making me laugh and she snaps the picture. She tells us we can buy them at the front and walks off.

The next ride we go on is called "The Magician" and it's huge as hell, fast as hell, dark as hell and we get strapped in anyway. Niall grabs onto my waist for dear life and he covers his eyes. The ride does twists and loops, then zooms backwards into a dark tunnel that makes noises. We go upside down while going on the giant loops again.

"When is this ride over?" I hear Niall ask in my ear, over people's horrific screams.

"I don't know. Why?" I look over at him and he's gripping onto the bar.

"Are you getting sick?" I shout over the noises and he shakes his head no then comes back over to wrap his arm around me.

"No, my head is spinning around." He shouts in my ear as the ride goes straight down then turns sharply and goes up a big hill that loops us three times.

"Don't puke it's almost over," I shout at him while he closes his eyes, leaning towards the bar.

"I'm too dizzy," Niall shakes his head and I lean down next to him.

"Are you about to-" He nods his head and snaps it to the side, releasing his stomach. I hope it doesn't land on anyone. I hear the people behind us shout "ew". Niall comes back over from the side and shakes his head no.

"Hold on, it's almost over." I shout over the zooming noises in the tunnel. Niall holds his mouth once we get off of the ride and runs to the bathroom in his wet clothes. I think it's cute how he got sick on a rollercoaster because he's scared of them and the one time he gets on it, he got nauseous.

"How are you feeling?" I smile at Niall, but he rolls his eyes, making me laugh at the tough guy.

"I can ride a rollercoaster without doing that, Alex."

"Fine, prove it. You sit in the front and I'll sit in the back."

We get on a ride that made me extremely dizzy, but I didn't get sick. Niall can't ride rollercoasters without getting dizzy and vomiting.

"Shut up." He says coming back over to me from the trashcan he literally ran to as soon as we got off of the ride.

Whenever we walk around, we go to the carnival's little shop and Niall looks around, sipping on his water bottle to calm his stomach, and finds a long sleeve shirt that says "Easily Amused" and has a mini carnival at the bottom of it.

"For you? Yes." I smirk at him.

"What size do you want? Small?" He asks and his widen a little, then his eyes look away.

"You didn't call me small, Niall. It's okay. And no, I want a medium."  I walk towards him and kiss his cheek. He mumbles songs while we look around in the shop. I see a shirt says "I love rollercoasters" and has the mini carnival at the bottom also.

I purchase it for Niall while he's not looking and tell the woman to hide it until he leaves and I'll come get it when we're about to leave the shop.

"Bunny, do you like this?"  Niall asks me, holding up a shirt that is very ugly.

"For who?"

"You."

"No, stop buying me things." I sit on down bean bag and find a stuffed animal. It's enormous and I want it. I try to pick it up to take it over to the cash register, but I trip over the giant penguin and fall to the floor, knocking over a display and let out a shriek.

Three employees, a few customers, and Niall stare at me while I lay next to the big ass penguin that I just fell over.

"Alex, what are you doing?" Niall comes over laughing and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"I'm so sorry that I knocked over your display," I stand up and bump into a rack of plastic and glass cups, making the whole shelf fall on me. It doesn't hurt because the glass ones didn't break on me.

"Sweetie, are you alright?" The employees giggle and hug me, while Niall lifts the shelf, that I'm sure popped my back, off of me. 

"Don't worry about the paying damages, I saw you struggling with the penguin, honey." The manager says and I nod, smiling.

"I'm really sorry about knocking your cups and your keychain racks over." I bend down to grab the penguin by it's neck, so I can slide it to the register.

"I'll ring you up over there," She points to the counter on the other side of the store and I nod.

Niall comes next to me and laughs, picking up the penguin.

"What the hell is this made out of?" Niall caries it to the register and pays for it, along with the rest of his stuff.

We leave and I run back inside, getting Niall's shirt and we keep walking back to the car. He doesn't even notice my bag that contains his rollercoaster t-shirt.

I strap my penguin in the front seat and sit in the drivers seat, making Niall look at me crazy. He grabs my bag that was for him while I drive and I try not to laugh.

"Alex!" He shouts from the backseat and I bust out laughing.