chapter 70

Songs for this Chapter:

Diana - One Direction

Girlfriend (Remix) - Avril Lavigne

Safe and Sound- Taylor Swift

-

Alex's P.O.V

When the plane lands I wake up fully rested. Andy woke up an hour ago, so when he saw how I got up, it amused him.

"Why do you make that animal noise whenever you wake up?" Andy chuckles and grabs the small bag out of the cubby above us.

"You sound like a cat."

Niall would always tell me that whenever I woke up. I haven't even gotten off of the plane yet and I already miss him.

"The airport still smells the same." Andy says, smiling lightly.

It smells like shit. I remember this place. The last time I was here, I was getting on an airplane with a busted lip and bruises on my body. My attitude is draining slowly and the only thing that is keeping me happy is Andy, I was slightly amped to come here, but now that I'm actually here I kind of don't want to be anymore.

"Are you going to change clothes?" Andy smiles, trying not to laugh at me.

"No, I'm comfortable." I smile sarcastically while I smell my jumper..well, Niall's jumper and look back up at him.

"I bet you are." He laughs and carries my suitcase to the car for me. I turn my cell phone back on and wait for my notifications to load. Six text messages, two voice mails, and five pictures. All from Niall.

Niall: Your pillow stinks.

Niall: Just kidding. :)

Niall: What am I supposed to cuddle with now?

Niall: I miss my bunny.

Niall: Libby says hi.

Niall: Call me whenever your flight lands.x

I strap my seat belt over me and smile at my phone while I read the text messages. I take his hat off to brush my tangled hair back to it's long waves because I can't even run my fingers through it. While I do so, I let my phone ring on speaker since I can't hold it up to my ear right now.

"Hey, baby," Niall rasps through the phone, laughing deeply.

"I'm assuming your flight has landed?"

"Yeah. Are you asleep?"

"I was, but I'm awake now. What are you doing?"

"In the car. How's it going?" I put his hat back on my head, then nod my head whenever Andy asks if I want to stop and get something to eat before we get there.

"I miss you. Sleeping on your pillow isn't enough. I want to sleep with my Bunny." Whenever he says that I smile at my phone, twirling around a piece of my hair.

"I miss you too. I don't think you can fit into any of my clothes to wear, but you can try," I laugh.

"Speaking of clothes, you took a lot of my jumpers, I could barely find any earlier." His voice is gradually waking up.

"They smell good." I simply say.

"Well, it's supposed to be cold until Wednesday and now I can't even dress warm much. Baby, it's hot over there anyway." He laughs quietly.