chapter 100 LAST CHAPTER!!!

Niall's P.O.V

-

"Bunny, I didn't say I was going to move. I just wanted to ask you to see what you would think, but the way you're reacting now I know not to move. I won't move since you don't want me to."

"If you want to move, then move." Her voice cracks and I roll her over onto her back, then sit up.

"I said I won't, I was just wanting to get your opinion on it..I said I'd come visit you." She pulls the sheets up to her face to cover her eyes.

"You don't get it! You don't understand! But you want to move away from me so badly! What a great surprise to hear." She cries quietly as she talks and I feel like shit.

"I expected to spend time with you whenever I got back and have a nice night. I didn't expect to have a nice night, then cry because everything is ruined."

I owe Louis money now. I definetly lost that bet.

She has a tight grip on the sheets and refuses to let me take them away. I lay back down next to her and move underneath the sheets with her, but she tries to get away from me. I grab her by waist to turn her to face me, then try to move her hands from her face.

"S-stop it," She hits at my chest, giving me the opportunity to take her wrist and pull her closer.

"Bunny, why are you crying? I said I won't move." I now have both of her hands and she's trying to stop crying, but can't.

"I-I don't have friends h-here and you k-know that! No one even l-likes me here and y-you want to leave me by myself. We do e-everything together, N-Niall. I can't believe that you want to m-move hours away. It's hard for me to e-even be a-away from you," She yells, hiccuping on almost every word while she palms her eyes and increases the volume of her cries.

I knew I shouldn't have brought this up, but I knew the longer I waited to tell her the more I wouldn't want to. I really wanted to move, but that idea is long gone.

"Please stop crying, I didn't know you'd react like this. I thought you would at least consider it, but you don't have to anymore." I move to put my hand underneath her, trying my hardest not to treat her like a baby, but she's acting like one anyway.

"Can you come here?" I try to bring her closer to hug her, but she moves back.

"No! I don't want to." She pushes at my chest, but I grab her torso and lift her bare body up to sit on top of my stomach again.

"If you leave, t-then I'm moving too." She hiccups involuntarily.

"Move with me?" I smile and she falls forward, laying on my chest since I'm not letting her go.

"No. With my mom." She says.

"That's states away! I'd have to get a plane just to come see you! It would only take three hours for me to come see you! You can't be serious?!"

"Now you know how I feel! Forty-eight hours feels the same as three hours away! You being thirty minutes away from the frat house to my apartment seems far to me too, it doesn't matter how far. It's just that I won't see you everyday, but you don't seem to care, so why should I?" Alex gets off of the bed, slipping her panties back on.

"I do care! Can we just talk about this?" I get out of the bed and put on my boxers, but she didn't have time to put her bra on, so she just ran in the bathroom to get away from me, covering her chest. I hate whenever she does this shit it's like every time she gets upset she doesn't want to be around me.