chapter 37

Songs for this Chapter:

I Never Told You- Colbie Caillat

Gravity - Sara Bareilles

We found love(cover) by Ed Sheeran
------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V -

I cried the entire night, not sleeping at all. I didn't realize how quick I had grown attached to Niall until he called it off.

I wake up with puffy eyes at 11 o'clock, missing my classes for the day. I call in sick for work and go take a shower. While I'm in there, I sit down, crying silently in a ball. Whenever I get out I put my hair up and lay in the bed, turning the television to try to distract my mind off of you know who.

'Dear John' is the first movie that pops up and I drop the remove on the floor. I run up to the TV and unplug it from the wall.

I make a taco with the leftover foods that Nikki used in the taco. I get halfway through it and remember how Niall and I ate tacos in his car a few days ago. I stare down at the taco, feeling my stomach heat up, and run to the bathroom to release my bile. I stay there crying, while still hovering over the toilet.

Every time I think about Niall, I either cry or throw up. Both out of sadness. I just want to see him. I check the time and it's two o'clock, so he just got out of class. I put on leggings, my Nikes, and one of my longsleeve t-shirt. Harry and Nikki left for class, then she went to Harry's job until it was time for her to go to work.

I walk over to the frathouse, knocking on it, and a guy that I've never seen before answers the door.

"Is Niall here?" I raise my eyebrows in hopes that he'll say yes.

"No, who are you?" The guy who has blue eyes, brown hair, and a bare chest.

"Alex."

"Sorry, Alex. He's not here." I said goodbye and left.

I come back everyday for the next three days, and today it'll be the fourth time that I knock on this wooden door that kind of hurts my knuckles.

"Hi," A different guy answers the door instead of the guy named, Nick, usually does. He told me his name since I kept coming back.

"Is Niall here?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's- I mean no. He's not here." He looks to his left and shakes his head no. I know he's lying to me.

"I've got to go, sorry." He tries to shut the door, but I try to push against it and I hear him say "she wants to come in." That's all I needed to hear to make me want to push this door open, so that's exactly what I do.

"Fucking asshole." I call the guy at the door then make my way to the staircase. I walk down the hallway to Niall's room, twisting the knob, and it surprisingly isn't locked. I see him laying on his bed and a blonde girl looking in a long mirror in a skirt.. my skirt.. the one I left here. My emotions are furious, crushed, upset, and pissed off.

I feel warm tears streak down my face as soon as I step in. I can't believe this. I want to attack him and the little bitch who still has my skirt on.

"Who are you?" The blonde girl says rudely, coming to me.

"Oh, you're the girl that keeps popping up here, right?" She grins at me, stepping in front of me. I know I don't like it when people fight, but Andy was right about Niall even after I tried to defend Niall, trying to prove Andy wrong.

Niall gets up from his bed, making his way over to us, but I punch the girl in her face, knocking her to the floor, but she pulls me by my shirt, down with her. We throw punches at each other, then I get on top of her and punch her repeatedly. We both shout while we hit each other, but her more than me because I continue to smack her as hard as I can.