chapter 94

AW THE BOOK IS ALMOST OVER!!

-

Alex's P.O.V

"No, no, no he's just going to apologize and that's it. We're going to be in the bathroom in case you need us, we'll still be in the room." He explains and I know Niall is already in here. Nikki squeezes my hand before going into the bathroom.

"Alex-" I hear his voice.

"Don't you dare come near me!" I stand from the bed, backing away from him.

"I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't have put your stuff outside and I definitely shouldn't have hurt you..emotionally and especially physically. I'm sorry." The closer he came I would back up until I hit the wall, then he looked sad almost pained to see me terrified of him now.

"Alex, if you don't want to date anymore I understand, I just wanted to apologize. I didn't mean to try to take the necklace off of you, I was just really mad. I want you to keep it, but you don't have to if you don't want to." He sighs.

"Will you stop trying to move away from me? You're against a wall and I'm already in front of you. I know I shouldn't have hurt you, I really am sorry. Can I see your arms?" Niall asks reaching his arms out to me and I whimper, sliding down the wall.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I swear. Please, please, please don't cry." He crouches down in front of me and I do as told. I only have my sports bra and leggings on from the gym, so I don't have much to keep me warm.

"Please speak to me." He begs and I hit my head against the wall from scooting away too quickly whenever he was about to put his hand on my knee. A sob comes out of my mouth and I put my head down, holding the back of my head.

"Do you want to go to the doctor tomorrow?" He asks, coming closer to try to see where it hurts.

"Don't touch me," I sob and stand up. "Just stay away from me. You've done enough to me already," I push him away and instantly regret it.

"I'm sorry!" I turn around quickly and he bumps into me. He was following me I guess..but whatever he was doing it made my heart pound out of my chest.

"I'm-I did, did I do that to you?" I stare at the skin that shows out of his v-neck t-shirt, then my eyes look up to his face and I feel like shit. I feel like a complete idiot.

I feel like one of those idiot girl that gets hit by their boyfriend, then takes them back time and time again. Niall just hit me. If he thinks this will continue, then he is thinking wrong.

"Why did you slap me?" I say almost in a whisper.

"I just got so mad at you because you kept calling me names..and these are names I didn't even know you knew about. I shouldn't have assumed that you moved to another guy and I shouldn't have broken up with you either..I'm sorry for sending that text message to you. I am very sorry for laying my hands on you like that, but as livid as I was at you, I never said I hated you. Ever. Not once did I say I hated you."

"I don't hate you. I'm sorry." I admit. Here I am again slowly crawling back to him. I turn back around and leave before he has the chance to explain himself to me.

"Alex, are you alright?" Nikki asks and I tell her that I'm going home.

Niall's P.O.V

I didn't mean to hit her hard like that. She looked at me like I was a monster or her dad..I don't know, but whatever it is now..I just know she made herself clear that she hates me. I want to apologize to her and make it up to her. After she left, it was almost nine o'clock, its almost midnight and I finished her laundry that was ruined. I washed her stuffed animals and her silly little house slippers that she liked to wear.