chapter 38

Alex's P.O.V -

Niall helps me to the shower and walks out to go look for my clothes in my drawers. I hear the door open and a toilet flush, making the water in the shower fucking freezing.

"Niall!" I scream. I know he did this.

"What? Why are you screaming like that?" He asks me, pulling the curtain back.

"Did you flush that toilet just to make me freeze?" I smirk.

"No. I was in your room getting these." He holds up my clothes with a serious and confused face.

"Who flushed the toilet?" I turn the water off.

"Hell, I don't know. Here," he hands me my towel and I dry off, putting on my night clothes, which are leggings and a one of Niall's shirts.

"I have to go to my house to get clothes, do you wanna come? Oh, and your sheets are in the washing machine, they'll be dry in a few hours." Niall tells me.

"Sure and thank you, bean." I walk over to put my house slippers and join Niall as we leave the house.

"We'll be back in a few minutes!" Niall shouts to Harry and Nikki and they yell "okay lovebirds" back at us, making my cheeks heat up and they call me out on it, awing and laughing at me. Niall laughs, kissing my forehead and pulls us out of the door.

"Did you call me "bean" back there?" Niall asks me in the car. The last time I was in this car, I was a devastated mess, but I push those thoughts out of my head and nod at Niall.

"Why'd you nickname me 'bean'?" He laughs, getting out of the car, and coming over to my side. He usually doesn't do that, but I'm not complaining at all.

"Because you just remind me of a cute little bean." I pinch his cheek, getting out if the car.

"And you remind me of a clown with those huge house slippers," He leans down kissing my cheek after he makes in fun of my green fuzzy shoes that I find very comfortable and cute.

We get inside and I tell him to just bring some clothes to keep at my dorm, and he grabs a few boxers, black shirts, and sweatpants and jeans.

We stop by the ice cream parlor on our way back because I was craving some and he bought some everyone else in the dorm.

"We're back," Niall shouts and I catch his sister roll her eyes at me, so I just look away.

"Thanks for the ice cream," Harry says and licks Nikki's, so she swat his knee.

Nikki gestures to the dorm room and I go in, her following behind me.

"She hates you," Nikki whispers.

"Who? What?" I whisper back and she pulls me onto her bed, not wanting to shut the door because it'll look suspicious.

"Elle, she just talked about you the entire time you were gone. She saw you and Niall having sex and it completely pissed her off, watch what you do and say around her. I'm serious." Nikki rushes her whispered words and it kind of hurts my feelings that my brother's sister hates me all because we had sex.

"Thank you for telling me, Nikki." I sigh and we walk back into the living room and I sit on the other side of Niall because Elle is on the other side. She's two years younger than I am, it's not like fucking twelve and innocent. She comes across rudely then apologies.

"I'm going to sleep, I have class at six in the morning." Nikki says, waking up Harry who fell asleep already.

"Goodnight everyone." Nikki says pulling Harry by his hand. We hear a thump and Harry holds his shoulder.