Chapter 80

I LOVE YOU GUYS OKAY YOU CAN READ NOW.  :)

Alex's P.O.V

Niall is wearing the fuzzy pajama pants that I got him for his birthday, most of the time he'll make excuses why he can't wear them, but I think he secretly likes them. The only time he'll really enjoy them is whenever I want to lay on top of him in a strange position to keep my bare legs rubbing against the soft fabric.

I pop a movie disc into the television and snuggle up to Niall, I sit between his legs as he leans up against the headboard with his bulky arms wrapped around my body.

"Holy shit, what have you been doing for one month?" I widen my eyes with a smile while I touch his biceps.

Niall's P.O.V

"At the gym, mostly." I answer. As soon as I said that I felt Alex's body freeze, she turns around and locks her eyes with mine.

I can't even tell what her emotion is and it's scaring the shit out of me because she knows when if I'm lying which I'm about to do.

All women can tell when guys are lying and it isn't fair, I had to catch on to Alex's habits, if she's lying, she won't look me in the eyes. If she's about to cry she frowns for a few minutes prior, if she's sleepy she starts complaining, if she's happy she smiles a bunch.

Little things like that about her are the ones that I notice the most.

It slipped my mind about David. Whenever I went to the gym I trained upstairs because that's where the higher level boxers go, David happened to be there, but it was nothing serious.. until he started talking shit about Alex. He doesn't even fucking know her.

The second he said that he would "love to fuck my girl" we started fighting, but Spencer came upstairs and told me to just come downstairs with him.

I cooled down in his office after ranting about how much I wanted to beat the living shits out of David, I could've gone on and on about it, but Libby came in. I had to really watch what I was saying around her because she has a tendency of repeating my curse words.

I had no idea that I would be so interested in this kind of stuff, but I had to do something to get back my girlfriend. I didn't expect Alex to be that serious about ending our relationship when Andy and I fought almost two months ago.

Now that I'm familiar with boxing, I want to beat David's fucking ass, but I'll wait until Alex isn't around. Knowing her, she'll probably try to stop us or start screaming at me, then I won't listen, then she'll throw those damn stuffed animal toy things at me, then she'll start crying because I will shout at her at how she needs to calm down..

Hell no. I already know how this tiny conversation will play out and turn into a big fight that will be resolved over a looong period of time.

Damn, Alex cries a lot and she knows she does, but I'm glad she doesn't deny it. I really don't want to see her cry because she looks like a little puppy except a puppy will make that little whining whimper noise.

She doesn't cry like Libby..shit Libby cries so fucking loud and sometimes she'll get blue in the face from crying so hard and it used to scare me at first because I thought she was suffocating in her own tears.

Please stop staring at me. Is all I can think of while her eyes dig into mine.

"So, have you tried that new ice cream parlor? Mitch was telling me about how he liked the strawb-" I whisper.

"Did you see him there?" She cuts me off.

"No, baby." I smile and twirl a piece of her blue hair in my finger, she slowly takes it from me, then hardens her gaze.