Resistance

~Chase because let's make it interesting~

Debby is worried out of her mind, Tyler and Josh won't answer her calls and Liz is fitfully sleeping. She had an MRI this morning and an X-Ray last night.

The doctor doesn't have the results for either, but her expression when they wheeled her back didn't seem good. The current Doctor is doctor number 3 and she is actually trying to help and not just here to fill a required patient allotment.

Debby is pacing, mumbling to herself. She is waiting for her phone to ring.

A knock on the doorframe makes both of us jump. I get up from my place next to Liz. The doctor smiles, "You can sit back down, sir. I'm just coming to check up on her."

Debby sits down on the other side and watches the doctor checking everything.

~Josh~

Tyler and I run off stage, both of us have multiple missed calls from Debby and her brother.

Shit. Shit shit shit. Everyone backstage is pressuring us to get places and do things, but we both blow them off. Our phones have been off and in the care of our manager for the past two days. Tyler immediately calls Debby.

He puts it on speaker as we step into a quiet hall.

The second she answers he says, "What's wrong, what's going on? Is she okay? Do we need to come home?"

Debby sighs, "So now you answer?"

Tyler sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, "They've had my phone since we arrived. I'm sorry we haven't called or texted recently, we just really don't want to piss them off more. I'm considering many awful things and just leaving everything over here behind and coming home. We miss you guy and are worried sick. Tell me what's going on, I saw your texts and calls."

"We are currently in the hospital with Liz, her rib is messing with her again and they don't know what's wrong. We should get results tomorrow, but she's not doing very well," Debby sighs. We can hear mumbling in the background and her brothers soft voice responding.

"Should we come home?" I ask. Debby sighs.

"I don't know, Josh. If you really think it's worth all that trouble and upsetting your fans, then sure."

"You two are more important to us then a few shows," we say in unison.

The shouting behind us tells us that our manager and other important people aren't happy with us.

"Tyler! Joshua!"

~Debby~

"Tyler and Josh called."

Liz grins, "really?"

I nod, "they are really worried about you and are very sorry for their absence. Their manager has been a real douche since everything that happened, and has had their phones. They might be coming home soon."

Chase smiles at her happiness. He's really been great to her since he's met her. I could ask for better people to watch over her. Josh and Tyler aren't big jerks, they were just looking out for her. They didn't want to make matters worse by fighting with their managers more. Chase is around 24/7 to help out. We a good team.

"Now we just have to worry about you," I say to her, smiling. I hope this isn't anything serious.