Serenity.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" Chase questions, looking quizzically at me as I kneel next to Liz. I flag down Kyle, asking him to find some ice.

"A few months ago she broke a few ribs, and I guess they never properly healed."

Chase's eyebrows furrow, "How exactly-"

"Not the time, Chase," I turn to Liz, "Do you think you can handle staying for the show or do we need to get you to the doctors or something?"

She nods, "I'm fine. I want to stay. I just need some ice. I'll be fine."

Chase and I carefully pull her up, making sure she can stand without much difficulty before letting go of her arms.

"Do you want to watch from side stage, or front row?" I ask. She looks up at Chase.

"Um, I kinda want to be front row, but only if Chase comes," she says hesitantly. I look at him.

"I'm down with that, I can make sure you don't get squished or something. I've got your back," he smiles. I sigh I relief.

Kyle hands me the ice, which I hand to Liz. I smile, and then have to run off.

~Liz~

Chase leads me down halls and next thing I know, we are walking into the space in front of the stage. There are no barricades and no guards.

"There won't but too many people here, but there will be some," He explains.

We watch the band set up on the stage and sound check. Soon enough, people begin to trickle in. There are whispers and murmurs, but for the most part, I think they are about Chase.

Debby is sitting on a stool on the stage, smiling and watching fans slowly make the room a little less empty.

"Hey guys, thank you for coming," She says periodically.

After a few more minutes, she clears her throat. Everyone settles.

"Before we start, I have a few things I'd like to say. 1.) Thank you for coming. 2.) Please don't be rowdy, stay calm and no pushing. I know some of you have some injuries or disabilities or something that makes you a little more fragile, and I won't let others push you around and hurt you here. 3.) We love you and hope you enjoy this. I'm so glad you are all here to share this experience with us, and a special guest or two," She says.

After that they begin.

The songs are so much better live, and Debby is the sweetest.

Chase and I do mini dances, since it's hard to dance much with injured ribs.

Between the songs, Debby takes time to talk and tell stories.

Before the last song, she smiles and looks at me and then scans the crowd.

"We all have people close to us, people we care a lot about. Those people have things near and dear to them, just like they are to us. I saved this song for last, because there is a girl out there who I love with all my heart, and this is her favorite song. She sings it to my brother all the time, and my brother and I just can't get enough of her and her adorable little smile. So, for all of you who have a friend or sibling, or someone you care for greatly, this is Mullholland Drive," Debby smiles. The guitar starts and she sings. The crowd sways. Chase smiles, resting his hand on my shoulder.

When the song ends, Debby talks again, "Thank you all for this special little thing we had. We are The Neverending. I would love to stay and meet you all, but something came up before the show, so I have to get going. Kyle and Johnny would love to meet all of you beautiful people! Mwah!"