Sibling Bonding

~Josh~

After a few moments, Liz steps back and wipes her face with her hands. She smiles softly at Chase, who keeps a hand resting protectively on her upper back.

"What now?" She asks, glancing around at all of us.

"Quality time with your brothers, while those two go do something important," Tyler says with a grin and a motion towards Debby and Chase.

Liz smiles happily and moves to stand between us.

I wrap an arm around her shoulder as Debby and Chase mention seeing us later.

Liz and I walk outside together, behind Tyler. Tyler pivots, walking backwards to face us. He clears his throat. "I missed you," he begins, "guess what?"

Liz shrugs and glances at me for a hint. I just smirk and grip her shoulder tighter. "What?" She asks.

"You know how we had that tour issue?" Tyler asks. She nods. "Well, Michael loves us, and so do a few upper management people in the label, and they were pissed about all of the issues. They took it upon themselves to handle the situation, and the reason I wasn't here a while ago wasn't entirely for Jenna. I did go to Jenna's though. But, I flew up to New York again to see Edward and friends. They let me go through and weed out crew that we disapproved of, and handpick new crew. Mark and Michael are still around, don't worry."

"That's pretty cool. Is there more? You seem to have more," she comments. Tyler glances behind himself to make sure he won't run into anyone. I tug him to a halt and we stand in one spot.

He grins. "Of course I have more, that's just the backstory. After we figured out all of the issues, we did something wonderful. We rescheduled the cancelled tour dates. We have our European and second leg of the American tour back. Plus, I made sure you could come before anything was made final. I made it a point to have everything be able to accommodate you. So, if you'd like, you may come."

Liz grins and squeals, pushing herself into his arms.

"Is that a yes?" I ask with a chuckle. She's adorable.

She glances between us. "Do we get to go to the UK?"

We nod.

"France?"

"Yep," I reply.

"Yes, it's a yes," she says, but I can sense the 'but' coming.

"But?" Tyler asks, watching his little sister closely. He looks so happy and caring. I can't get over those two.

"But, I can't miss all of that school. I can't go to all of the tour," she frowns.

I place a reassuring hand in her back, "That's alright. We anticipated something like that. We'll figure it out when it gets closer. But, for now, let's go have sibling time."

She laughs a little and says, "Yes, Josh. You are our brother. So this is sibling time. And Debby and Chase are having sibling time as well."

We continue walking and Liz walks between the two of us. After about twenty minutes of waking, she decides she wants to take a picture of Tyler and I. We walk away from her and she snaps a picture. When she shows me, I realize it's my phone in her hand. Munchkin. Munchkin. Munchkin.

She hums as she walks in front of us. She then turns around and walks backwards like Tyler had. She isn't nearly as experienced or good at it, but she does her best.

"So, Dylan...." Tyler trails.

She looks concerned. "What about her?" She asks in wary confusion.

"She's pretty. Don't you think?" He says.

Liz smiles, but rolls her eyes. "Of course I think she's beautiful. If I didn't, she wouldn't be my girlfriend."

"I never said beautiful," Tyler grins, poking Liz's stomach playfully and hugging her from behind. "So, you really like her, don't you?" He asks, being the big brother he truly is.

She nods, blushing a little. "Awe, look at her Ty. She's blushing!" I say. That earns a glare from Liz, who wiggles out of Tyler's grip.

"Yes, I really like my girlfriend hense the word girlfriend," she sasses.

"So, munchkin, do you only like girls or what? What's the deal? Tell us all of this stuff," I ask.

She shakes her head, "No Joshua. I don't just like girls. Can we please, please, talk about something other then everything you learned about me today?"

"We've missed out on months of this stuff, you've got to catch us up! Come on," Tyler responds. She sighs.

We continue walking, until we finally get to the planned destination. Liz looks between us, "Ice cream?"

"This is us showing that we are glad you told us about Dylan and who you like," Tyler explains, resting s hand on her shoulder and leading her inside.

She grins and chooses a few vibrant flavors and we sit down to eat it. Of course, she, having hung out with Debby for months, takes a picture of our ice creams. Tyler and I can't help but chuckle.

We spend about a half an hour in the shop, and then take a walk back to our car.

The Doctor is waiting for us at the front door. He meows happily when Liz pets him, picking him up carefully. Both cats love her.

"What would you like to do now?" I ask.