Gonna Get a Moviecation.

She turns and her jaw drops. "I get to live with not only Tyler but you and Josh?!" She asks super excited.

"Yep!" I nod. We both unbluckle and grab a box from the trunk. "We've gotta figure out where to have it stay, but that's no big deal." I set the box down on the step and unlock the door. It pushes open behind my back. My cat, The Doctor, comes runnin up and rubs his head on my legs.

"You have a cat!?" Liz exclaims, in question form.

"His name is the Doctor," I explain. Just then Josh bursts into the door.

"Doctor, we're home!" He exclaims, picking up Doctor and cuddling him. Doctor purrs as Josh pets his head. By now we both set down the boxes on the floor. I pull my phone out just as Josh decided to kiss doctor on the head. I snap a picture. (The picture above is Josh and doctor) Josh sets doctor down. Doctor walks over to Liz and sniffs her leg. Doctor paws at her legs until she kneels down smiling. She lifts up Doctor and sits on the couch with him in her lap. Tyler, Josh and I venture back out to our cars. Tyler grabs A few of the bags. Josh and I grab the last box, Liz and I's bags then walk back in. We pile it all at the door then go back and grab the last bag.

When we come back in Liz is asleep on the couch cuddling with the doctor who has a protective paw over her hand. He meows at us. "We know, she's the best. Keep her safe for me," Tyler tells Doctor. Doctor meows back in what seems like agreement. I love my cat!

~Tyler~

"Where are we going to have her sleep?" I ask.

Josh shrugs but Debby has a bit of a smirk.

"Deb, spill," Josh tells her.

"She can have the extra room. The one I keep looking nice for no apperent reason. Well I've giving it up for her," Debby smiles. Josh gives her a big side hug.

"Deb your the best girl she could have in her life!" Josh smiles at her kissing Debby's cheek.

"You and Tyler are basically brothers so she's just like a sister," Debby explains. Josh unwraps his arms from her and we all pick up a box quietly.

We bring them into the empty room and stack them in the corner. Then we get the last box and put it on the bed. Tyler gets her back pack out of his bag, Josh gets her pillow out of his and I get her actual bag with her clothes in it and set it down. We walk back into the living room. Liz is still laying asleep with Doctor protecting her. I smile to myself.

Josh, Debby and I walk out back.

"How are we going to tell everyone?" Josh asks. Debby nods.

"I'm not exactly sure yet, but I think we should let her adjust before we throw everyone into the mix. We don't need a bunch of fans swarming her and making her uncomfortable," I explain. Josh agrees.

Debby sits up straight for leaning on Josh. "Tyler, you do realize we have to go back and get all of her information from the school, take her out of school and apply her to school here or get her a tutor. Plus we need to file papers stating your her legal guardian, and that take her out f the system," Debby points out. I scrub my face with my hands.

"So I guess we unpack her things, get her things settled then bring her back for a few days. She can say goodbye, see everyone the last time, finsh something's up at school and all the while we can figure everything else out," I say.

"That sounds good. We are on a break anyway," Josh states. Debby agrees. We all shove away from out seats and into the house. Josh and Debby go to the kitchen to fix some Lemonade and sandwiches. I walk into the livingroom. I shake Liz's shoulder. She gently wakes up and Doctor jumps down and runs off somewhere.