Scars

a/n: i hope you like.

T Y L E R

I woke up, feeling my face was wet. I sighed, I must've cried myself to sleep again last night, just don't remember it. I took a deep breath and got up from bed and looked in the mirror. I noticed my eyes and nose were red and puffy, then the memories were coming back. I lifted up my arm and came face with my wrist covered in cuts and dried blood. I furrowed my eyebrows, I don't remember doing that.

I walked into the living room and noticed the floor was littered with broken glass, and the stench of stale alcohol, I never drank. Something must've seriously happened.

J O S H

I was scared. Really scared, telling Tyler how I felt about him was a big deal to me, what if he didn't like me back, or never talked to me again? I needed to tell him though, I had to.

I picked up my phone and called Tyler. "H-hey, can I come over, I need to- to uh tell you something?" I said with a shaky breathe. "It's really messy over here, you can come over as long as you agree to help me clean" came Tyler's reply. I agreed laughing, "see you in five." I told him, my nerves being forgotten for the time being.

I rang the doorbell and heard Tyler walking to open the door. "I'm sorry, Josh." Tyler said just as I was about greet him. Confused, I raised my eyebrows but he stepped aside and I looked into his living room. "Tyler, it's okay. I know it's not your fault." I said patting his back as I walked into his house. I heard him close the door and follow me in.

T Y L E R

I smiled, watching Josh as he sat down, wiping sweat from his forehead. "Thank you, Josh, really." I said, walking over and sitting next to him. He nodded, I studied his face, he looked nervous. "What's wrong, Josh?" I asked. "I-I have something I need to tell you." Came his reply. "And what's that." I asked again. "I-I think I'm falling i-n love with you." He stuttered nervously. My eyes widened, that was not what I was expecting. I thought for a moment before I smiled. I moved my hand under his chin and brought my lips to his.

"Good." I said pulling away. He smiled widely but it quickly disappeared when his gaze passed my wrists. "Tyler," He said taking sounding sad. "I-I don't know what came over m-me, I t-think I was drinking but I can't remember much." I said answering his question before he needed to ask what happened. He didn't say anything, he just kissed me, to which I accepted gratefully. "Please don't do this, can you please try and stop. For me?" Josh plead. I nodded, I didn't want to keep doing what I did last night.

"C'mere" Josh said pulling me onto his lap and kissing me. "Never again." He added lifting up my wrist and kissing my scars. "I love you, Josh" I told him truthfully. "I love you too." He replied smiling at me.

J O S H

Tyler and I lay there together for what felt like hours, eventually I felt his breath becoming even, signalling to me that he had fallen asleep. I kissed his head and I felt my eyes getting heavy. I had no idea how we ended up falling asleep together but we did, and we haven't fallen asleep without each other since.