-josh

a/n: it's short but i cried writing this.

2:07pm
josh: it's already been an hour, i hope you're happy with yourself, tyler.

3:45pm
josh: i don't think i can't forgive you, not this time tyler.
josh: i still love you, as much as it hurts i think i'm always going to love you.
josh: although i know you're never going to see these messages, i'm writing them anyway, i'm sorry i guess it's just a way for me to voice my feelings, sort of.

5:53pm
josh:it's my fault, i should've been there for you.
josh: i'm going to miss everything about you, your brown fluffy hair, your rosy freckled cheeks, your chocolate doe eyes, your laugh, your flushed lips, your cute raspy morning voice, your soft skin, and mostly you, your presence. i'm never going to forget about you tyler, i'll always hold onto the memories we made, the memories, the days and times i took for granted, i will always hold onto the stupid pictures of us doing anything and everything.

7:21pm
josh: i love you tyler robert joseph. you mean the world to me, as cliche as it may seem, everything we did together, i always had this feeling, this tingly, fluttery feeling burning in my lungs when we were together.
josh: i wanted to give you a gift, but it's too late now. it was in a velvet coated box, there were two rings, golden, with our initials carved neatly in cursive just beneath two diamonds. the diamonds, they represented up, our relationship; strong, gorgeous and perfect, right to the core. well, at least that's what i thought.

5:34am
josh: the day i was going to get down on one knee and give you the box, the day i was going to change our lives and begin or future together, that was the day you felt the need to kill yourself.
josh: i think about it everyday you know, what our future would be like together, would we continue touring? would we have a family? would we even get married? would you have said no? i think about all the possibilities. but i guess you would've said no, i mean you did leave me after all, when you promised not too. don't you remember, tyler? one of the times, just after we first met you promised me you would never leave me as long as i never left you. and i still haven't left you tyler. and i never will.

7:39am

josh knelt down, carefully placing a bouquet of vibrant red roses at his feet, he kissed the top gf the carved stone. he rose slowly, wiping away one final tear that managed to escape, josh turned around and started walking away, but not before placing his hand in his pocket and stopping. "i love you tyler, i wish you could be here to say yes, but i hope one day i'll see you again and get an answer" josh said, taking the small box containing the rings out of his pocket and placing it next to the roses.

josh took his final steps away and glanced at his deceased boyfriends grave,
'tyler joseph 1988-2016
too young, too soon,
may he forever rest in peace.'
josh closed his eyes and turned away. that was it.

9:13am

josh: goodbye tyler joseph, may we meet again soon. i love you always, -josh.