Flower Crowns

a/n: i don't even know anymore i'm sorry

"Hey Josh, why do you guys have so many flowers in this?" Tyler asked holding up a bin full of different flowers.

"My mom used to make flower crowns and she would sell them." Josh said turning red. Tyler smiled, "can we make some? Please?" Tyler asked hoping Josh would say yes. "Why?" Josh replied tilting his head to the side confused. "I love flower crowns." Tyler said hiding a smile. Josh rolled his eyes smiling, "okay Tyler, we can make some."

Both boys were now down at a table, surrounded by flowers and glue. "Tyler, how on earth did you make a better one that me?" Josh asked looking at what Tyler had made. Tyler laughed in response "I don't know Josh. How did you not well make one?" He said nodding his head towards the failed attempt at a flower crown that Josh had made.

"Do you want me to help you?" Tyler asked putting his down and scooting closer to Josh, "yes please." He answered laughing lightly.

"Thank you." Josh told Tyler, leaning his head on Tyler's shoulder. Tyler moved out of the way and Josh frowned slightly, "you have to put it on now!" Tyler said placing the flower crown he helped Josh make on his head.

"Well, how do I look?" Tyler said first, flipping the nonexistent hair from his shoulder laughing. "You look adorable." Josh said truthfully, putting his own flower crown on, "and me?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "It matches your hair." Tyler laughed and then added "you look cute."

"Tyler just sit and let me take your picture." Josh said holding up his phone. Tyler huffed, "fine, but I'm taking one of you after." Josh nodded and took the picture. He stared at it for a moment, Tyler stood up and walked over to him, Josh smiled and turned to face Tyler, he suddenly connected their lips. Tyler kissed back and didn't notice until Josh pulled away that he had taken a picture.

"Josh!" Tyler exclaimed, "let me see" he added grinning. Tyler smiled at the picture of him and his boyfriend, "send me that" Tyler said taking out his own phone. Josh nodded, then asked "why?" Tyler bit his lip, "can I post it?" He asked Josh, hoping he would say yes because it was a cute picture and Tyler wanted everyone to know they're together. Josh sighed, "Tyler, you know I'm not ready. But, you can post it." Tyler smiled.

Minutes later, Josh had a notification 'tylerrjoseph just posted a photo' Josh took a deep breath, he was afraid of how people would react.

Josh opened his phone and Tyler sat next to him smiling, "look what they're saying." Tyler said, opening the notification. Joshs eyes skimmed through all the comments, fans freaking out, claiming they knew all along, most of them saying how happy they were for the boys, and the rest saying how cute their flower crowns were. Josh smiled, he turned to Tyler and kissed him. "Looks like we don't have to hide it anymore" Josh said with a small smile. "I guess not." Tyler replied quietly.