Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Audrey came running into our room jumping, on our bed "I'm ready I'm ready!" shit I forgot that Niall agreed to take her to Great Wolf Lodge today and tomorrow. Harry was behind her with her little Barbie suitcase. "Thanks guys again for doing this," Niall was already out of bed putting his shirt on, I was still moving slow. Niall pulled me out of bed and Audrey attached on to my leg, "Let's gooooo!"

I laughed and picked her up from my leg, "Well can I at least get ready! I haven't had as much time as you sweetie," I gave her a little pinch and she giggled, "yeah, me and daddy will be upstairs." I put her down and she ran with Harry.

"alright, pack up Niall boy, we've got a long day and night ahead of us." He laughed and threw me my duffle bag, I packed a few swimsuits, leggings, jeans, Niall's sweatshirt that I like to sleep in. I've had it since the first day we were together. It helped me through the time we were apart and I have now gotten an attachment to it. Some undergarments, make-up, deodorant, all the shower stuff; those pools are nasty and I want to make sure that I have everything to clean myself. Niall did the normal boy thing and smelled what was on the floor and if it smelt good he put it in, if it smelled bad, he'll put it back on the floor; I rolled my eyes at him. "alright babe I'm ready," I looked at him with raised eyebrows "you didn't even go into the bathroom Niall, do you have shampoo? And conditioner?"

"Well I thought I could just use your stuff,"

I laughed "If you want to smell like a frilly girl then go right ahead,"

"I knew you'd understand" he smiled, kissed me and walked up the stairs. He is so weird, but he's my weird. I walked up the stairs behind him and Harry was packing our car. Taylor came up to me "be safe okay? Call me if you have any questions, I made a list of when Audrey eats and her nap schedule and bedtime routine. I also packed a cooler of snacks she will eat. She won't eat anything from a place if she's seen it bought. I don't know she's picky like that. I will have my phone on me of something goes wrong,"

"Tayl-mom! Stop! I know all this stuff, I am your daughter too and I have watched her before" I laughed trying to calm her nerves. "Trust me, Audrey will have a great time I promise you. You just have a good night with Harry. Please?" she laughed and relaxed her shoulders "you're right Bridg"

"ha I know I am," I gave her a wink and she rolled her eyes. She gave me a hug and I walked out the door, "Bridg," Taylor called me once again I turned around thinking it was another thing for Audrey, "how about next week you and me go to L.A.? I miss our Tay and Bridg days." She gave me a little arm punch laughing at herself knowing she rhymed. "I'm not laughing at that because I don't want your ego to be any higher, but I would love to." She gave me another hug again "I don't need you to boost my ego, I have Harry for that. Haha" I smiled and we walked out.

We have spent two hours in the car listening to One Direction, Taylor and a mix of kidz bop was in there and I was going insane, Niall was too. He never liked listening to his own music if he didn't have to. It's not that I don't like their music, I love it; but when you have a two year old in the back that somehow already knows the lyrics to every song; you'd rather jump out the car. "And were here!" Niall informed us, Audrey and I screamed "yay!" in unison, she said it because she was excited. I said it because I was ready to get out of the music, and I had to pee.

We walked up to the counter and Niall told them our name and they gave us the card, I had Audrey was on my hip "aw, is she yours?" an old lady behind me asked, "oh no, she's my sister,"

"Oh gee, I thought it was a family vacation, my apologies." And she just walked away, someone say awkward. We walked into the elevator and clicked floor thirteen, wow ironic. "Do I really look that old Niall?"