Chapter 14

Chapter 14

**Taylor's POV**

Bridget walked in and we helped her unpack, I walked over to Niall, "hey can you take Audrey for a little, Harry and I want to talk with Bridget." He smiled at me and grabbed Audrey from my hands, he took her downstairs to show her the recording studio; she loved it.

"Hey Bridg, meet us in the kitchen?" she put her stuff down and walked over. I sat next to Harry, he put his hand on my thigh and Bridget sat on the other side of us. "did y'all want to talk or something, it's really awkward in here" she asked us smiling, I wanted to talk I just didn't know how to explain all of it to her.

"With you living with us again, and not going to therapy anymore there is going to be some more house rules." Harry spat out since I wasn't saying thing. She adjusted the way she was sitting and looked back up, "okay...?"

Harry looked over at me so I could lay down the rules, "one, no drinking."

"understandable,"

"Okay... two, no sex when Audrey is up... and if possible, minimize it as much as possible, you're still pretty young. Also no more hanging out with Hailey until you are completely sober." I looked down knowing she was going to oppose to it,

"What?! No! Hailey is my best friend; I can't just drop her. We can hang out when she's not partying, please don't take Hailey away from me." She was begging again, just like she did right before we sent her away. It broke my heart to see her plead "mom please."

"I'm sorry Bridget; she's just not a good influence on you when you are going through a time like this."

"is that it?" her arms were crossed and her body was shut down, "not yet..." Harry spoke up this time "I would like to spend time with me every day for an hour" ever since we got married Harry and Bridget hasn't really had alone time; awkwardly enough they are a year and a half apart, so I expected them to bond right away.

"every day?"

"yep, preferably when Audrey goes down for a nap," Harry gave me a squeeze on my leg, I looked over and he looked at me like 'this isn't going to work'

"alright... sure" her features became a little softer, I knew she was still mad about the Hailey situation. "alright, well let's go then." Harry stood up and smiled "uhwhat?"

"C'mon you've got an hour with me." She looked at me wondering if he was actually serious, I nodded and she stood up. Harry told her something, she laughed and then they walked out.

**Bridget's POV**

We got into the car and Harry started to drive, "so where are we going exactly?" he looked over and me and smiled, "we are going to an art museum"

"Ugh Harry I HATE art, it's so boring."

He chuckled, "I know, I do too. That's the fun part about going to an art museum." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

When we got there we saw this horrible painting; it looked like someone threw some paint at it and then hand prints all over it. "I could do this in my sleep," Harry pointed at it; I laughed and agreed. We walked all through the museum, pointing and laughing. At all the statues Harry would try to mimic them while I took a picture, then we would switch. I put our pictures in a collage and tweeted it "who said you can't be best friends with your dad? @Harry_Styles"

Our hour went by fast, "ugh Taylor texted, Audrey's up and non-stop crying. Grrreaatt, it sounds like she's saving the dipper for me again."

I laughed, sounds like something Taylor would actually do. We walked into the house to be hit with the sound of Audrey screaming, "I want daddy!!!" Taylor looked over with exhaust in her eyes. She carried Audrey over to Harry and she immediately stopped crying, "lookie here, looks like Audrey has a favorite." He chuckled and Taylor punched him, "I should be her favorite, I gave her life." He laughed and she plopped on the couch.

I went downstairs to see Niall on the phone, I wrapped my arms around his torso, stood on my tip toes to put my chin on his shoulder. He turned his head and smiled, finishing up his conversation,

"yeah she's good.... I know.... She wants to meet you too... okay....okay.... love you too mom." He turned around and gave me a kiss, he fully turned around and now his hands were on my waist, I pulled away quickly "I can't"

"no, you can..." he smiled and pulled me in again, "no like Niall I really can't, one of Taylor's rules."

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "you've got to be kidding me!"

"nope, not while Audrey is awake, and minimal. Anyway your mom was on the phone?" I asked trying to divert the conversation, he nodded.

"yeah she wants to meet you... and so does my dad" he put his forehead on mine "I'd like you too, if you want to take a flight to Ireland with me next week?"

"I don't know if Taylor will allow me..." he gave me a confused look, "why wouldn't Taylor let you?"

"I now have rules, no seeing Hailey, no sex, no alcohol, and I have to spend an hour with Harry every day. Are you going there anyway? Like you said next week as in you were already going...?" I again tried to divert the conversation to the right things, not about the new rules.

"uh yeah, my brother is getting married." He pulled from our embrace and paced. "were you going to tell me at all or just leave?"

"I was going to tell you, I just didn't know how."

'hey guys! My mom just sent me a video of Bridget's performance, come on up and let's watch it together' Taylor yelled down the stairs to us, I looked up at Niall "we will continue this later"

He grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs, Taylor was plugging in her phone and Audrey was on Harry's lap, he was bouncing her up and down, filling the room with her giggles. Niall and I sat next to Harry and then Taylor sat on his other side. She grabbed the controller and pressed play; Andrea placed the video on me, I looked over her, smiled and waved, you could hear her laugh and when you look at my face the smile slowly drops when I look at the chairs next to her. I look over at Hailey and she says something, I laugh and we walked forward. I awkwardly sat there while Hailey sang her part, my eyes darted to the empty seats,

Niall leaned over "I'm so sorry we were late." I looked over at him knowing it was genuine and smiled. My part came up and I belted out the chorus, I held my stomach tight, giving it my all. Just as I remembered Hailey sang and I finished the song, by the time I went to the last verse I saw my eyes light up, remembering that's when everyone flooded in. When the song ended tears were slowly streaming down my face. Hailey came over and hugged me, you could see in the video she grabbed my butt and I laughed. The music started up for Timber, Taylor paused the T.V since they already saw that part.

"you were really phenomenal Bridget," Taylor looked over complementing me, "thanks"

I sat there for a while in silence "mom can I go to Ireland with Niall next week to meet his parents?" I didn't even think about what I was going to say and I just blurted it out. She looked at Harry and then at me and then back at Harry.

"we're going to think about it"