Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"Happayyy birthday Bridget!!" I turned over in bed to see Audrey, Harry and Taylor all standing with a present in Audrey's hands. I laughed and Niall grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him, he whispered in my ear happy birthday and then I turned my head to give him a kiss. Audrey handed me the box and I opened it, it was three more charms to add to my bracelet, a scarf (All Too Well), a directors clapperboard (acting), and then a cloud, that one was from Harry making a joke of my problem sleeping. I laughed, we had the same sense of humor when it comes to pain and problems.

"thanks guys" I got out of bed and gave them a hug, "come on upstairs, we made breakfast for you..." Taylor turned with Harry following behind, I looked at Niall and he ran over picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I giggled, "Niall stop!"

"The queen should not have to walk on her birthday" he smirked and I playfully hit him, as he put me on the chair in the kitchen. In front of me was another mickey mouse pancake with strawberry eyes and blueberry mouth, I laughed, "thanks again guys..."

"the big two 'o' huh?" Harry smiled as he put Audrey in her chair, giving her some pancakes too, "it's nothing like my 21st will be..." he chuckled as did I

"surprise! Where's my bitch at!"

I turned in my seat "hailey!"

"there she is!!" she ran over and gave me a hug, "what are you doing here! You should be at school!"

"yeah I know! But I didn't have class today, and I wanted to take my girl out! Well to lunch... because I know you can't go out, out... but let's still go out!" she smiled, looking at Taylor, "is she allowed of the house Mrs. Swift" I laughed at the smart ass remark, and actually Taylor did too.

"uh yeah that won't be a problem, just be home by two..."

We both made the girly squeal girls make when they are excited, "let me go get change!" I ran down the stairs throwing on my black skinnies with a red sweater with a snowman on it. Once December pulled out the Christmas sweaters, I just love Christmas. I ran back up the stairs and grabbed my purse, "bye mom!"

"Wait, you have to take your pill" I groaned, I hated taking my medications, I just get so cloudy, and tired. For being anti-depression pills they sure made me depressed. "do I have to?"

"yes, Dr. whats-his-faces' orders."

"Dr. Westhuizen..." she laughed and then nodded, "yeah him..."

I took my few pills and said goodbye to Niall and Taylor, grabbing Hailey and heading out the door. She got into her car and drove off, "where are we going?"

"well I thought that you needed to have fun... due to the condition you're in... so were going to SkyZone. It's a huge trampoline place."

I laughed, "Hailey I'm not dying... I'm capable of having fun...but I don't have the attire for it."

"I know you're not dying!" she hit my arm and laughed "Geez! But I brought stuff for you! I've got your back babe!"

We pulled into the trampoline place and we went it, changing into our workout clothes and the paying for a two hour ticket. Dude to my curfew of two o'clock we could only do the two hour one. We jumped around and there was a basketball area where you jump on the trampoline to dunk it... it was a blast, it's been a while since I've been able to laugh and enjoy myself with my best friend and not worry about my boyfriend or mom and feel separated from them, because I was enjoying my time with Hailey. Unfortunately some people stopped us and asked for pictures, talked with me, etc. That's another thing I hated, was being Taylor Swift's daughter. It was hard to go in public and not be asked for me to pass on a note to Taylor or pass on twitter names to Harry and Niall, it just gets tiring and I can tell it bothers Hailey after a while too.