Chapter 34

Chapter 34

It's been two weeks since the Halloween party and a week since the camera man left; I was packing up to head home for Thanksgiving break. Tonight was the showing of the 60 minutes with Taylor as the episode. Hailey was leaving to go to her dad's house for thanksgiving, so we had to lock everything up, hoping no one would break in. "ready to go Bridg?" Aaron was taking me home since his family was in Nashville too. I nodded, bringing my bags down stairs into his car. Break was two weeks long and then a month for Christmas so I was packing a lot for now, just to leave it for when I come back for break.

I said goodbye to Hailey and got into the car, Aaron turned it on. I fell asleep during the car ride because I had stayed up late, cramming my last minute studying for a test I had earlier today in history. I also fall asleep very easily on car rides. "Hey Bridg, I hate to wake you but where do I go from here...?" I lifted my head taking a look at all my surroundings; we were just off of music row, "uh take a left here."

I finished giving him directions we pulled into my driveway. He got out of the car, opening my door and handed me my bag. I put it on my shoulder, standing on my tip toes giving him a hug. "have a great Thanksgiving Aaron" I gave him a kiss on the cheek "you too Bridg, I'll miss ya." I smiled and walked into the house.

"I'm home!" I set my bag down walking over to the living room "uncle Ed!!" I ran over, giving him a large hug, "how are you Bridg?! It's been a while..."

Ed Sheeran was asked to be my god father by Taylor after she had adopted me. He was like an uncle and god father at the same time... I haven't seen him since he's been on tour in London and living there for years. "I've been good! I'm at college now... so I've been going through a lot, how have you been??"

He smiled at me, "good! I've started to fancy a lady, you know..."

"really?! Tell me more!" we sat on the couch and he chuckled.

"Bridget! Hey welcome home," Taylor came down the stairs with Audrey wrapped in a towel, I'm assuming she just got out of the bath. I got up, giving her and Audrey a hug, going back over to Ed, "I'll tell you more when Audrey goes to bed," he whispered in my ear, receiving a chuckle from me.

Taylor got up to give Audrey her night milk and I got up heading down the stairs to unpack. My room was empty and cold, it has been a while since I was here. It still had mine and Niall's sent to it, a mix of wonderstruck and axe. The covers were all stripped off the bed, "hey sorry, I washed them the other day and then forgot to put it back on..." I turned to see Taylor in my doorway.

"it's fine..."

"plus it smelt like you two, and I missed you." She walked over sitting on the empty bed, "it's lonely here without you guys... it can get boring here with just Audrey and me." I walked over sitting next to her, putting my head on her shoulder.

"well I'm here now." I looked up at her and smiled, she returned one.

"can you just drop out of school and hang out with me....?"

I laughed, "mom, you can't just pay for me the rest of my life, you know that right? I need to get a job."

She put her head down and smirked, "yeah, I figured. When did you get such a great head on your shoulders?"

"since you became my mom." I smiled at her and Ed knocked on the door holding Audrey, "don't mean to interrupt this conversation...but Audrey just threw up her milk everywhere." She was sleeping in his arms, and Taylor sighed. "alright, thanks..." she grabbed Audrey from his hands, heading up the stairs.

Ed came over and sat next to me, "Her name is Sidney, she's absolutely beautiful..." he looked over at me continuing out conversation "I have really started to like her. And she's at college finishing up her veterinarian degree. She loves cats too..."

I laughed, knowing how much him and Taylor loved cats, "how long have you two been dating...?"

"almost four months... and no I haven't gotten in her pants just yet."

I chuckled; I loved how he knew that that was going to be my next question.

"Bridget, can you come up here and help me please?" Taylor yelled from the top of the stairs, I groaned and got off the bed, with Ed following me. When we went upstairs I had to clean up the throw up, up... while Taylor put Audrey down.

Ed and I settled on the couch afterword, waiting for Taylor to come down so we can start 60 minutes. She came down from Audrey's room going into the kitchen, getting a glass of red wine and then returning to the couch, sighing. "alright, let's get this show on the road." I turned on the TV and started the episode.

'Taylor Swift, was a 7 time Grammy winner, 250 awards, 4 platinum albums, that was two years ago... where is Taylor now?' the 60 minutes title screen came up and back to Barbra Walters, 'I had to honor of following the adorable Taylor Swift and her daughter while my other camera followed her other daughter Bridget Swift around.' It showed a video of Taylor showing around the house with Audrey in her hand. They sat down and talked with her for a while, with Audrey on her lap, 'Taylor, what has life been consisting of lately...?'
'well, taking care of my daughter at home here, and then helping Bridget through college at UofT, and then whenever I have spare time, I've been starting to write again.'
'we had an opportunity to follow Bridget around... and I don't think you've seen this, but she went to a Halloween party, dressed as you and Harry...'
Taylor let out a laugh on the screen and shook her head 'I did not know that no' they showed the broll of me dancing on Hailey while I sang 22, and then a shot of Hailey yelling 'what you even said it yourself, Taylor hasn't been the same since Audrey was born' and then my reaction to them. Then they did a quick shot to me and Aaron talking at the counter.

Taylor looked over at me "is that how you really feel Bridg?"

"shh, I'm on the T.V." I ignored her, no wanting to talk about it, I didn't think that they would put that in there. At the end of the segment, Ed got up and headed to his hotel, saying his goodnight. "come her Bridg..." she put her arms out and I walked into them, she stroked my hair. "I'm so sorry I made you feel that way, it's really hard with Audrey so young, she needs the attention because if we don't give it to her, she'll fall off a chair or run into more walls." She stifled out a laugh, "I swear she's going to break something by the time she turns five." I then let out a laugh too. "I love you Bridget and I'm so sorry I haven't been there for you lately, and I promise I will. Whenever you need me, please call."

I looked at her and smiled, "thanks Taylor" she frowned at me, "I mean mom." She then smiled at me.

I gave her a hug and went down to bed, I put Niall's boxers and sweatshirt on, cuddling into the covers that Taylor helped me put back on.

**

I felt a hand on my back, giving it a slow rub, "no, Taylor please, I'm really tired." She kept rubbing my arm and then down to my but giving it a squeeze, "woah! Mom..." I kept my eyes closed, still really tired. "please I am so tired right now" the presence came closer to my, breathing onto my neck. I felt lips touch the back of it, "okay this better be a dream, because this is fucked up right now." I turned around opening my eyes.

"Niall!!"