Chapter 12

Chapter 12

After the movie Niall I walked upstairs, I put my leggings and now that I had Niall's shirt I put that on, he just took his pants off and got in, in his boxers. I smiled at him and he chuckled "what?"

"nothing, you're just really cute." I smiled again, moved over and placed my head on his chest; I looked up and gave him a kiss. He moved his hands down my waist; I pulled away "not in my mom's old bed, not a chance." He pouted his lip and pulled me in closer again "pweaseee"

"there pictures in here everywhere Niall! It's like she's watching us" I laughed, "well you can keep your eyes closed." I laughed again at his attempt to make it okay. Moved his hand up my shirt and I giggled, "we don't even have protection" I told him,

"check her drawers,"

I turned over to look "Niall do you really think Taylor would have condoms in her nightstand?" he just looked at me and I opened the drawer, "oh my god, she does"

He chuckled, "I told you," I was more in shock that she had condoms in her nightstand; she was what seventeen when she started traveling? Guess she had high hopes? I handed it to him "got it?"

He chuckled "Bridget, do you really have to check in. I got it" I laughed at him being a smart ass. He moved closer to me again, "I can't believe I'm doing this Niall." he chuckled, "just relax babe," I smiled and took a deep breath, "okay."

I woke up to the smell of bacon, I shook Niall awake, "I smell food Niall" he shot straight up, got out of bed and put some pants on, he practically ran out the door and the stopped remembering he left me behind. I got out of bed and put leggings and his sweatshirt on. I caught up to Niall and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder "Niall put me down!" I started kicking but he held my legs with his other hand. He walked into the kitchen and put me on the seat. Taylor and Andrea were at the counter making breakfast, "how'd you two sleep?" Andrea asked us while she was getting stuff for pancakes. I looked over at Taylor and she pointed at her neck, "what?" I mouthed it because Niall was responding to Andrea. Taylor kept pointing at her neck and then when I wasn't getting it she took her scarf off and threw it at me 'ohhhhh' I finally caught on; I had hickeys. Andrea turned around and noticed I now had Taylors scarf on, I covered myself "I just got really cold." She just nodded and went back to cooking. I looked over at Taylor and she smiled.

Harry came in with Audrey and put her in the chair, Harry cut up some pancakes and gave it to her. She took a few bites and then started throwing it on the floor, "Audrey, we don't play with our food remember?"

"I don't wanna eat." I laughed at her response, "sounds like someone I know." Niall said looking at me, I put my hands up like I was innocent, "hey, Andrea has been making me eat."

"oh yeah?" he was challenging me and I loved it, "yeah."

"Prove it." I ran upstairs and found a scale in Andrea's bathroom, I ran back down stairs and held it up. Niall grabbed it and put it on the floor, I almost stepped on it but Taylor stopped me and asked "what was your last weight?"

"the night Niall and I ate the ice cream I was 107"

"alright babe get on the scale,"

So I stood on the scale and waited a moment, "118!!!" Niall shot his hands up in success, picked me up and spun me around. I laughed "ha! I told you! Andrea's a good cook!" Andrea laughed and put pancakes on my plate.

"Well we still have to get you to 130 you know that right?" Niall informed me breaking the joy, "yes Niall I do know that..." I sarcastically yelled at him.

"Congrats Bridg, you do look healthier"

"thank you Harry" I walked over to Audrey, "see I eat now, so can you. Eat your pancakes,"

She put her head down "okay..." I smiled at her and she picked up her little fork and started eating. Harry and Taylor left to go pack up again, I looked at Niall "hey, I have therapy today. I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me?" he sat for a while thinking. "sure, I would love to." I gave him a kiss and went upstairs to shower. I got out and covered my neck with makeup and then got clothed. I walked down the stairs to see Niall in a t-shirt, shorts and a snapback.

"Is Niall gonna drive you?" Andrea asked me while she was cleaning up, "uh yeah if you're okay with that,"

"not a problem, the rest of us are going to go to the Zoo with Audrey if you want to meet us there when you're done....?" The Zoo was probably about twenty minute drive from the office, "sure, that sounds like fun" she smiled at me and Niall grabbed the keys.

"this is your boyfriend Niall correct?" the therapist's name was Katie, she was about 32 so she was really easy to talk to. I nodded to her question and Niall shook her hand. "nice to meet you, Bridget has told me a lot."

She sat down on the chair and we sat on the couch, "how was the concert Bridg? Did Taylor end up making it?"

"It was really good, I was able to do my solo without any crying voice cracks," she laughed and so did I "but Taylor and everyone didn't come until my last line, and the last song." She wrote on her piece of paper and looked at me, what we work on is that she doesn't ask me how I feel, I just wait until I know what I want to say. I adjusted my position in the seat "I was disappointed; I mean I really wanted them so see it. I was the only freshmen to have a chorus solo, like I earned my way to the top and all I asked was for my mom to be there on time." She nodded and Niall looked over at me, but I kept straight. "did you tell them how you felt?"

"no..." I responded and she gave me a look "well they said that Audrey slept in late, and then the traffic was bad... so I understood."

"are you still mad at them?" I shook my head no, "so I'm assuming you and Niall talked then?" I shook my head no again.

"we said we wanted to work things out, but we haven't sat down yet. That's why I invited him here." She nodded and looked at Niall "what was the thing that aggravated you the most when Bridget came home that night?"

He sat for a moment thinking "uh, I think a sudden rush of disappointment rushed though me. She was doing good for so long, and it seemed like she just threw it all out the window."

I looked down at my hands and he continued "and it wasn't that I was as mad that night, it was in the morning; after I found out everything she did. We've talked before and I've told her time after time that I find drugs unbelievably unattractive. And when Taylor found the joint in her bag, I was pissed. She hadn't done drugs for YEARS and just one night its gone." I looked over at Niall, and instead of talking to Katie he started talking to me. "I don't mind that you go out with friends, I love that you want your alone time with your girlfriends. I just don't like that when you drink you don't stop, and you don't know when to stop."

"and Bridget do you have anything to say to Niall?"

I looked over at him and grabbed his hand, "I know I really did screw up. And I can't express how sorry I am that you had to see me like that, and to see those pictures. I understand how much that hurt you, and I promise to never do that again. I realize the repercussions of my actions now. And I noticed I only did it because I didn't want to turn out like my birth-mom when I was actually sending myself farther down that hole. I never want to end up like her, and I know that now. I am so sorry."

He smiled at me, hugged me and gave kiss. "I love you,"

"Great, I'm glad we got that out and right in time because we are out" we got up and walked out. Niall opened up the car door for me and I got in.

"thank you for taking me Bridget, I think we really needed that."

I smiled at him and leaned over to give him a kiss before we headed to the zoo.