Chapter 16

Chapter 16

We were in the car on the way to the church, it was still beautiful outside, it's a sunny warm day, making Niall sweat like crazy; it didn't help that he was nervous, I grabbed his hand, "babe, it will be fun, relax." He looked over and smiled, we pulled up and I met up with his mom and he walked up to his brother. He really looked amazing... Niall, not his brother.

I sat next to his mom and during the ceremony since Niall was the best man, when the bride came down the aisle I watched Greg's face, I like to watch the man's face because when they see their fiancé in that white dress. His face lit up when he saw her, tears pricked his eyes, and a large grin appeared on his face. I looked over at Niall and he was staring at me 'you're next' and then he winked, I rolled my eyes; I'm still too young...right?

The ceremony was wonderful, she looked beautiful. I was sitting at the reception, family table waiting for Niall to come out with the bridal party. Niall's mom leaned over "you look beautiful today Bridget, Niall is very lucky to have someone like you around"

"Thank you, but I think I'm lucky to have someone like Niall around, he's perfect to me."

She smiled and grabbed my hand; we turned around to have the bridal party announced. Niall came out and after they walked over he grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor, a thousand years came on and Niall started singing to me as we danced. I placed my head on his shoulder as we swayed around, 'I'll love you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more.' I looked up and he gave me a small peck.

After the song we walked back over to the table and we had to split since he was at the bridal table and I was at the family table, we got our food and Niall started his toast, he looked over at me and laughed before he started, his face got a little red during it but he calm down. His speech was great and after everyone cheered to it they all took a drink, I grabbed my water. After all the food and speeches they wrapped up and went to the dance floor for their first dance. It was some Irish song, Niall performed it for them. He lit up when he performed, I haven't seen him this happy in a while. The song was done and the DJ came back on, Niall walked over to grab my hand for a dance, "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend... I don't dance with random guys..."

"ha ha very funny, c'mon beautiful."

I smiled and held his hand; he dragged me to the dance floor. They put on What Makes You Beautiful in Niall's honor and we laughed. He sang to me while we danced; a few songs past and we went over to the bar, he ordered some beer, "I'll just have a coke please"

"Why not drink tonight babe?"

"because I don't want to Niall" he handed me the coke and took me back to the dance floor, Enchanted came on and Niall held me close, "I was enchanted to meet you Bridget Swift, someday to be Bridget Horan" I smiled at his drunken cheesiness, "we're too young right?" I asked him suddenly doubting myself on if I were ready to marry him or if I was just using the young excuse while I still could.

"I don't think age matters when you're in love Bridg," he looked at me knowing I had been over thinking all of this. "hey look at me" he put his hand on my chin, directing me to his eyes; his beautiful blue eyes. "I don't need a ring around your finger just to know you love me. Marriage is when you're ready, I don't want to rush you at all. But I mean I am getting a little older, and I do want some kids... you know I'm turning 22 in September... 13th to be exact... I want a new guitar too..." he was placing hints on what he wanted ever since summer started. He completely diverted the conversation, which kind of made me laugh. He was too drunk to remember what we just talked about; he moved his hands close to my butt when I pulled them back up, he did that three more times when I decided to scold him "not going to happen Niall"