Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Fifteen hours until I see Niall, thirteen hours until I land, and zero hours of sleep. Twenty hours, three minutes and thirty three seconds until I see him. I miss him so much, way more than I ever have. I don't know why but I just want to see him so badly, I'm just so excited to spend three years with him. I could spend sixty years with that kid. But that's jumping ahead of myself...

I was packing my things; we were leaving within the next ten minutes to catch our flight. It was a twelve hour flight; Taylor booked it at night so Audrey would be able to sleep the whole time. We were leaving at 7 p.m. Nashville time to land at noon London time. It was going to take a little bit of time to get used to the change but Niall was worth it. "you ready B?"

I looked up at Taylor and nodded, zipping my bag. I doubt check to make sure that I brought my red dress with me, since he was nice enough to buy it for me. I grabbed my bag and walked up stairs behind Taylor. She put Audrey in her car seat and I finished packing the car; heading to the airport.

We didn't take Taylors jet because I asked to just ride first class on a normal plane... I honestly wanted coach but we compromised with first class. I hated being 'rich', I mean yeah it comes in handy a lot of times but I feel that we sometimes take advantage and buy stuff that we don't need.

We made it through security easily and then Taylor took Audrey to the bathroom while we wait for the plane. I anxiously sat and put my headphones in. U.N.I came on and I listened to it, sitting and watching people. There was a little girl with her dad running to their plane; she carried a little bunny that had dirt all over it, he wore a very dirty hat. To me they look like they value the small things and get attached to them very quickly

Another man was walking, just walking. He didn't look like he had a purpose in where he was walking.... That he just walked. Then he b-lined it towards me, smiling. I pulled my phone out and pretended to text; I hated talking to people, especially if they're guys. "are you from Tennessee cause youre the only ten I see" he finished the pickup line with a wink; repulsive.

I took my headphone out looking at him "excuse me?"

"how about you miss your flight and come hang out with me"

I fake laughed "you must be kidding me right now..." I quickly moved the promise ring Niall gave me to my left hand "I'm married, sorry" I showed him the ring in a bitchy way. I stood up trying to walk away to another chair so the creep could leave me alone, he grabbed my waist "that hasn't stopped me before... and I know you're not married Bridget Swift"

Fuck. He knew who I was, "you're repulsive... I do have a boyfriend though. Which you should know... no name man."

He chuckled, "like I said, I still hasn't stopped me," he leaned in for a kiss and I pulled back absolutely disgusted. I pushed him away and hit him with my bag; Taylor and Audrey came out of the bathroom and as soon as he saw them he sprinted away. Good. That little jack ass.

"who was that?"

"some creep trying to hit on me..."

She laughed and rolled her eyes, "when do they learn?"

"never." I laughed and we boarded the plane. I took the window seat, Taylor sat in the middle and Audrey got the outside; since she was the smallest she wouldn't get hit by the food cart. I put my headphones back in and Taylor tapped me on the shoulder, "before I forget..." she grabbed her purse, giving me my pills and a water; I sighed and took them quickly so no one saw.

The plane took off and Audrey started crying due to the pressure change; Taylor didn't want to but she ended up giving her gum so it could pop her ears. It was only her second time on a plane so I didn't blame her for not being used to it. Soon after we lifted, she fell asleep curling up with herself. I put my head on Taylors shoulder as she read her book. I stared at the pages but never read it; I just listened to my music and let my eyes get heavy. Taylor lifted her left hand and played with my hair while she read and I fell asleep.