Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"hey Bridg... can you wake up for me?"

I turned over and groaned, "no."

I felt pressure on my bed where Taylor was sitting, she had a soft tone to her voice. I've been in my bed since last night, and I haven't spoken to Taylor or anyone about it. Niall has called me multiple times and I've just ignored him, not wanting to hear a man's voice.

I couldn't sleep because every time I closed my eyes I felt his presence. I didn't know who it was, and I don't even remember what he looked like.

Taylor put her hand on my leg and I jumped away "don't touch me." I move further from her, going back into my ball I was originally in.

"Bridget, we have to talk about this at some point. What happened?"

My back was facing her, I was ashamed of what had happened to me; I couldn't even make eye contact with her. "I don't want to talk about it." I moved again, moaning in pain from my affected areas.

"do you want to report it? I want to..."

"yeah but I don't. We don't need that press. And I don't even want to tell Niall... Or Harry for that matter." She tried to put her hand on my leg again, just for comfort. This time I didn't jump, I closed my eyes reminding myself that it was just Taylor and it was okay. "we have to tell them, I won't tell them until you're ready. But I do want to tell them..."

"How do I tell my boyfriend and father that I was raped while they were gone!! Oh but no big deal, cause I'm not mentally scarred from it!" I snapped at her, and she took a step back

"I'm sorry."

"you keep saying that you know." And she has, because if it weren't for our argument, I wouldn't have been at the club. Taylor knew that too and she had expressed how sorry she was, she would talk to me at night, when she thought I was asleep. She would cry all night, saying to how much she hated herself for what happened to me. I couldn't blame her though.... It was my fault that I left the house and I chose to go to that club, and I chose to stand in the line. It's more my fault then hers.

"I know... Hey how about we go out for coffee, Audrey's at my moms. And then we can shop for her birthdays, and actually shop, not do what I did last night. And I'm really sorry for that, I promise I'll never do that again; for you." She smiled at me, knowing I needed something to get my mind off everything, and it didn't sound like a bad plan. I just wanted to go without thinking about it, like it never happened. I nodded and she stood up, "good, now go shower... because you smell."

"hmm I wonder why Taylor."

She looked down in shame, "right... sorry."

"I know." I smiled for the first time in twelve hours; I got up and took a shower. The shower surprisingly helped, it's like I washed away every trace and every smell of him. I think the worst part of it all was the guilt of feeling that I cheated on Niall.

My ringtone started up, I knew it was Niall because I had a personal one of us singing ours. I finally decided to pick up,
B- hey babe...
N- thank god, I thought you were killed or something
B- well something
N- huh?
B- nothing... but sorry uh my phone died.
N- oh, that's okay. How are you?
B- you know, the usual
N- Hungry?
B- funny.
N- I know I am, but hey I can't talk much, we have rehearsals... I just called to make sure you were okay.
B- yeah I'm alright.
N- okay good. I love you to the moon and back
B- I love you more.

I hung up and walked up stairs, "there's my shooter. Ya smell better, Taylor by Taylor?"

"Nope, Made of Starlight"