Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I woke up with Taylor still sleeping, she was sitting up with me on her lap, and it was a really awkward position. I got up and her head slouched even more. I put a blanket on her and walked into the kitchen. I was my turn to make food for her. I made a ham and cheese omelet and poured orange juice, I went over to the couch and shook her a little bit "wake up Tay, it's a new day, the sun is shining the air is warm, and we are ready to P-A-R-T-Y!" she stretched out and laughed, "ugh I'm so sore, most uncomfortable way I've ever slept"

I chuckled "well food is ready so get your ass up and let's go!" she got up and walked over to the table, "you can cook?!" I nodded, "you know it, I actually had to learn how to cook when my mom left, before i ran out of food and went house to house, I stayed and learned by myself." I smiled,

"then how come you're so skinny! This is good!" she devoured the food and I sat down with mine, it was just a lot smaller portion; I wasn't hungry. "I'm going to shower, and then we are going to shop!" she smiled at me and walked up to the bathroom, I took a shower too and got ready. I put my flannel on and straightened my hair with a beanie; I completed it with my Ray Bans that matched Taylor's. "woah, hey there hipster!" Taylor walked over looking at me, she was wearing lthe same thing I was, but her hair was curled and she had dark wash skinny jeans and I had black ones on. We both had a red flannel on; she had her Ray Bans on too. "woah, holy twin..." I laughed "let me go changed,"

She grabbed my arm "no! this is cute! Everyone will love this! I can see the headlines 'Taylor Swift's daughter is actually her twin'" she put her hands up like it was up in lights, I laughed and she grabbed my arm and hooked it with hers, "let's go shopping, you need new clothes while you gain weight miss skin and bones" we laughed and walked down town. We walked and laughed and people took pictures; the first stop was a small boutique and Taylor ran towards the stripes and polka dots "this will look so cute on you!"

I tried on lots of clothes, some fit and some didn't, we bought a few shirts and went to the antique shop next door. Taylor bought a clock and some cool frames. I bought at record with a cool cover on it, Taylor's never heard of the artist so I thought it would be something new and fun to buy. We went to get lunch at a small café, I had a half a sandwich and Tay had soup. "are you ready to go back to school?"

"yeah, I mean it's just another three weeks until summer, so I think I can pull it off. Some of the girls in my classes invited me to a party on Friday..." I was looking down at my sandwich, Taylor finished what she was eating and spoke again "are you going to go?" she made eye contact with me

"uh not sure yet..." she nodded and went back to eating "I wouldn't have a problem with it... you haven't gone out in a long time, and I know YOU know your limits. I think you should go out and have fun. Be a kid in college." She looked back up and smiled, I smiled back but still unsure what I was going to do.

"hi, sorry I was wondering if I could get your autograph, my daughter is a huge fan," I looked over at him and he was handing Taylor a napkin, I glanced at his finger and there was no ring. Daughter, no ring... and he looked to be about my age, maybe a little younger and familiar.

"of course! What is her name?"

"Michelle, she's two." Taylor signed the napkin and handed it to him "aw that's great! My daughter is two as well!" he smiled at her and hugged her. As on cue Taylor's phone rang; Audrey and Harry's voice chimed through the café; "it's a text from Harry it says 'Audrey punched a kid a dance, even though it was hilarious, I don't know how to punish her. Help me please...?'" she put her phone down and laughed a little "my daughter punched someone? Are you serious!? This is what I get when I leave home for two days and leave her with boys" she giggled; got up to give him a call.