Chapter 31

Chapter 31

I got off the plane and walked over to Taylor, she was standing with Audrey on her hip. When Audrey saw me, Taylor put her on the ground and she ran towards me "Bwidg!" I bent down and grabbed her, swinging her up on my hip, "hey baby girl!" I walked over to Taylor and tried to give her a hug, she took a step away from me crossing her arms.

"look, mom im sorry."

"let's not do this here okay Bridget?" she grabbed Audrey and we walked to the car. Once we got to the apartment Hailey came and gave me a hug, "you can not believe how boring it got without you here." She looked behind me to see Taylor, "oh, hi Mrs. Swift, I though Aaron was picking you up?" she asked me after look at Taylor.

"can I have a moment with Bridget please Hailey? You can show Audrey around campus, I'm sure she'd love that."

Hailey first gave me a look and then nodded at Taylor, grabbing Audrey and taking her out the door. I sat on the couch and looked at her, she spoke first "I've been trying to see the logic behind you thinking Bridget, why you do the things you do. And for some reason, I can't seem to understand."

"mom, I said I'm sorry"

"I'm not done yet, I get it you want to see Niall. I want to see Harry every day, hell I wish I could drop everything and fly out to see him, for him to see his daughter and be a family. But I can't, because I have things to do on a daily basis, and he needs to do his job as do I. Same goes for you Bridget, you are a college student, you need to work on your studies along with being a normal teenager" she came over and sat next to me, continuing "you always say you want to live a normal life, and I will allow you to do that. Go out and have fun with friends, have a drink or two, go on ahead; obviously not to get black out drunk. Being a normal teenager isn't going half across the states visiting her boyfriend, and NOT kissing your father." She gave me a small smile and I nodded

"Yes, I am mad about that... but I can't do anything about it now, and that's honestly the least of my worries," she gave out a half laugh. My head was still down; I felt that I couldn't make eye contact with her. She put her hand on my chin lifting it up, whipping my tears away. "I want you to have fun, you're in college. I wish I had an opportunity to have gone to college; its four years of your life before you become an adult. Just know that you need to be responsible."

I nodded, agreeing with her words. "I love you Bridget." She wrapped me in a hug, "I love you too mom."

Audrey and Hailey came barging into the door; Audrey had a cookie in her hand "sorry, she convinced me it was okay..." Hailey said to Taylor, mentioning the cookie in her hand. Taylor let out a small laugh, "that's okay, she does that to everyone." She picked Audrey up grabbing her keys.

"I'll see you later Bridg, I love you." I gave her a hug and told her I loved her too, and she walked out.

"what was that all about?" Hailey asked sitting next to me, eating an apple. I told her the whole story and at the end of it all she asked, "we get to party?!"

I chuckled, "is that what you get through all of that?" I gave her a little shove and she nodded, "but yes, I can party, but responsibly okay?" she nodded again and ran to her room, "were going to the college club on Main street, it's like a speakeasy, super cool. Get your ass up and look good." She yelled from the bathroom as she bounced back and forth trying to get her pants on. I laughed and got up, going to my room.

I put on black skinny jeans with a blue tank top on; it was still pretty warm for how late in September it was. I put on my makeup and a light red lipstick on, walking out to the living room again to see Hailey sitting on her phone waiting for me; when she saw me she got up "let's go!!" I laughed and we walked to the club.

The club was an underground club, it was for juniors and seniors only but Hailey and I had fake I.D's from one of her older friends on campus. It was really cool; it was like it came from the 60's but with our generation's music. The drinks were great too, I didn't have too much to drink, I didn't really have an urge too; I just stayed with the fruity mixes, no shots. Hailey was pretty low key with drinks too; we were just enjoying each other's company.

We danced for continuous songs, and I was having a blast. Blurred Lines came on and Hailey looked up at me, grabbing my hand, "this is our jam B!!!" she ran us over to the bar and stood up on top of it, dragging me with her. I got caught in the moment and danced with her, people came over to watch us make a fool of ourselves. We danced on each other and laughed, but when the rap part came up I went to jump when I slipped on a drink spilled on the bar; toppling over to the other side. People gasped and Hailey pointed, laughing at me.

I pulled my self up and yelled an 'I'm okay' laughing back up on to the bar, "we should get going..." I yelled into Hailey's ear since it was so loud, she nodded and got off the bar with me; the right way. We laughed and stumbled our way back home.

When we got back Hailey brought me to my room, "thank you for taking me out Hailey, I had a blast." I smiled at her giving her a hug. She laid next to me and fell into a deep sleep, I turned; doing the same thing.

I woke up looking over to my right to see Hailey already up and moving, I didn't really have a hangover, I was just really tired. I looked over at my phone, and I had texts like no other, three from Niall, two from Taylor and one from Harry.

From Blue Eyes <3: just saw this, died of laughter.

the next text was the youtube link of me falling off the bar, and the third one was him just saying 'I've watched too many times babe.

Momma Swift: This. Is. Perfection. Along with the link of the YouTube video as well.

Ellen wants you to come on with me in a week....?

Papa Styles: you should have been named Grace.

Well I guess that was a way better reaction than I could have asked for. Hailey came into the room, "dude, your video went viral. It's on the news right now. So damn funny! On MTV news the headline was something like 'Like mother like daughter' and it was a side by side of Taylor falling off her chair and then a freeze frame of you falling off the bar. Oh my god I died." She was laughing while she handed me orange juice.

I laughed and took it, "I didn't think falling off a bar would make that many people laugh." I lifted myself up, taking a drink. I lifted up my shirt to see if I had any bruises. "holy shit!!" Hailey came running over and started laughing her little white ass off. "holy shit how does that happen!?" I turned my side, there was a huge bruise over the left rib. It was already black and blue, and the color pretty much blocked out my tattoo, I laughed knowing how much it actually hurt. "take a picture dude!!" I told Hailey and she grabbed her phone and snapping a photo. I sent it to Taylor and then put it on Twitter with the caption 'the repercussions of being clumsy. #longnight.'

I put my phone away and walked into the kitchen with Hailey, Aaron burst into the room, "Bridget! Are you alright?" he came running over and hugged me, "yeah I'm fine!"

"oh thank god, because I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself." He pulled away from the hug laughing and taking some food from our fridge.

"hey! We have to pay for that shit!" I scolded him as he shoved his face with grapes, "what?!" he smiled at us with all the grapes in it, making us laugh.

"that reminds me, we have to go grocery shopping when I get out of class today." I told Hailey, she was already ahead of me, writing what we needed on a piece of paper.

"Your turn to pay Bridg!"

I laughed and grabbed the list, getting ready for class.

Hey guys! So i havent checked up on you guys in a while... hope everything is good! I've been great! I started back up at crew "rowing" and i've been running a lot. so i've been more energetic and i love it. Also Taylor got a hair cut... do you love it as much as i do? because i just absolutely love it! Tell me your thoughts on it! Vote, Comment, and share! love y'all

Also happy Valentines day!