Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Niall and I got home about six in the morning but our body clocks were at eleven so we were both wide awake. We sat down at the island and Niall started making breakfast, "babe I'm not really hungry..."

"well I heard your stomach on the plane, and you sounded hungry to me. Therefore you're eating." He gave me a kiss and pulled out eggs, "I want pancakes if you're going to make me eat," I told him, and he rolled his eyes. "...love you"

"I love how stubborn you are" he grinned at me, trying to make a joke. "how did your parent's divorce affect you?" He never talked to me about his family; I didn't know they were split until he told me about them on the way there. "What do you mean?" he looked up at me after he flipped his pancake.

"you know what I mean, like for me I've always been scared to marry because I didn't want to end up fighting every night with my husband and staying together just for the sake of our children, I was scared of that. What affect did it have on you?" I asked him, telling him my side hoping he would give me his. He just shrugged and put a pancake on my plate, handing me the syrup. "I don't know... I guess I just never want my children to have to go through that process because I know how tough it was."

"So you're saying if you were miserable then you would just stay, like my parents?"

"I never said that..." he sat down with the whip cream and placed some on my nose, I smiled, still waiting for the rest of his answer, "I wouldn't be with anyone that would drive me crazy enough to hate them,"

"I don't drive you crazy?" I smiled at him whipping the cream off my nose, "no, you drive me absolutely insane..." I opened my mouth in shock and he just smiled, "but I love every moment of it." He leaned in for a small kiss and I returned it, "well good morning you too! Welcome home," Harry said while walking in and fixing his hair. He yawned and started the coffee, "how come you're up so early?" I asked him looking at the clock, it was about 7:15.

"I'm used to it, Audrey is normally up by now..."

"Speaking of Audrey, where is she?" Niall looked around the house, noticing how clean and quiet it was.

"we brought her over to Andrea's after she started feeling better. We were so tired after the two days of her crying we just had to have a night with grandma; so we could get a good night's rest." He poured his coffee and Taylor came in, wearing a big t-shirt and just underwear. She went straight to the fridge, not noticing Niall and I at the counter, "oh my god, I'm ssooo sore from last night," she turned around and dropped her yogurt "holy shit."

She stood there in shock, "so uh you guys got your good night's rest in huh?" I made a smart remark, Taylor turned and walked back upstairs; she came down wearing sweats and a nicer shirt, fixing her hair. Niall and I just laughed, and then went back to eating. "you two weren't supposed to be home until noon..." Taylor tried to cover up her embarrassment, "yeah... the flight took off earlier to beat the storm coming in."

"But that's like a whole six hour difference... your flight took off six hours early to beat a storm?"

She was catching onto my lie, honestly we just wanted to be home... but I liked seeing Taylor frazzled. "yep" I popped the P at the end, driving her to roll her eyes. I looked over at Harry and he and Niall were having and eye conversation; I'll never understand boys. Harry finally spoke up but still directing the conversation to Niall "I heard about the three rules mate. When's the wedding?"

Taylor punched him and I turned red. He referred to no sex before marriage and that Niall proposed to me so he could just get in my pants and for me to be okay with it. I spoke up for him "two years, maybe longer" Harry spit out his coffee and Niall chocked on his pancake, Taylor just gave me a smirk knowing the game I was playing. Niall looked over at me "TWO YEARS?"