Chapter 43

Chapter 43

"Bridget would you like to explain why this-oh my god boob!"

I woke up to see Taylor standing with the iPad pointing at my chest. I had realized that the covers weren't completely over me, due to Niall hogging all of them. I immediately grabbed the covers and pulled them over me "oh my god mom! What are you doing in here!?"

"well I was going to yell at you for me seeing your ass all over the news, but it seems to me I should be yelling at you for something different. Did you two have sex last night?"

Niall was rolling around a little bit, "whats all the commotion babe" he grabbed my waist bringing me closer, "Niall open your eyes" he opened them looking at me first and then Taylor "oh my shit" he jumped back, falling off the bed, almost bringing all of the covers with him. Thankfully I've gotten a little stronger the last couple months I was able to hold a sheet to cover me.

"Bridget..."

"Taylor..."

"What did you do last night"

"uh we played strip poker and then forgot to change?"

She shook her head, and Niall put pants on standing up looking at her awkwardly "I would have believed a good lie... but that one was just poor. Why Bridget? You guys were doing so good"

"well you weren't supposed to find out... so there's that"

She crossed her arms over her chest as Niall handed me some clothes, he was an ass about it and gave me his clothes and undergarments. "we will talk about this after you get changed."

She walked out and I hit Niall "way to stay calm dipshit" he laughed at me and climbed on me, "whatever the consequences are, I wouldn't take last night back" he told me to try to calm my nerves but it didn't really work. He leaned down and gave me a kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling against it. He pulled away and handed me my undergarments and I changed. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, "Niall no, it's probably not the best idea" he chuckled and put me down half up the stairs, whispering in my ear. "you know your better now that you're bigger"

I smacked his shoulder playfully "you're an ass" he smirked at me and we continued to walk up the stairs, Harry saw us and gave Niall a high five, and a 'bro hug'. I laughed and Taylor looked pissed, which made me laugh even more. "who wants to tell Nialls mom?"

I widened my eyes "uh what?"

"you heard me, you broke her promise, you tell her."

I chuckled, "my god mom, you're really going to take this seriously? It was one night for seven months, things just escalated and what happened, happened."

"then you will have no problem telling Maura that" she grabbed her coffee cup and walked out of the kitchen, Harry looked at me "dad, please tell me I don't have to do this"

He put his hands up in defense "you know your mother has more control then I do... I voted against it, but she obviously didn't listen. You know her, she's stubborn"

"I heard that Harry!"

"and she has great hearing" he chuckled and grabbed Audrey from her chair, walking into the living room. I swung my chair to look at Niall, "I will tell her, don't worry babe. My mess, my mum, I'll tell her"

"I'll sit with you..." he smiled at me and nodded, I got up grabbing water and taking my pills. Niall pulled out his phone and dialed his mum and put it on speaker
M- Hey sweetie, how are you?
N- hi mum, I'm doing good how are you
M- oh just wonderful, when are you visiting again? I missed you oh so much
N- I hope soon, I miss you guys too
M- how's Bridget doing? I've heard some things through the news, I didn't want to officially listen to it until I heard something from you
N- she's okay, she's getting better.
M- was the news right? Is it depression
N- yeah... unfortunately... it's been tough for her with going to college and not having Taylor around. Its like separation anxiety but worse...