Chapter 29

Chapter 29

I finished skyping with Niall and went to my bedroom to pack up, I was just packing a few outfits into a backpack, and then just iron all of it when I get there. I was too lazy to bring a large bag AND Nialls gift. I had pick out a blue acoustic guitar and on the back I had his initials carved into it

"can I come in?" Aaron was standing in the doorway, "sure come on in," I was sitting on the floor deciding what dress I wanted to pack, it was between a tight red or a tight little black dress. I held it up for his opinion "little black dress"

I smiled at him and put it into the backpack, "want me to drive you to the airport?" he came over and sat on my bed, I nodded at him, "it leaves at 9 so I want to be there around 8..."

"at night?! You're gonna get there at like 2 in the morning!" he gave me a sad face, he knew I loved my sleep. "I know! Isn't that just going to suck?!" I chuckled and zipped up my bag.

Aaron and I hung out with each other since Hailey and Corey went on a date all day. It was about dinner time and Aaron had got out pasta to make spaghetti, I sat at the counter and watch him.

"have you been in relationships before?" I asked him

"yeah, I used to be a year relationship with this girl Jayme, she was the love of my life." He started the conversation looking at me and then went back to cooking at the end,

"what happened?" I took a little piece of cheese eating it, "she was diagnosed with leukemia, and passed away." He looked at me with red puffy eyes.

"oh my god Aaron, I am so sorry"

"no, no it's okay. I mean we were prepared for it... I had enough time with her. I mean yes it was horrible to experience. But I was there during the process and we had a nice goodbye."

I felt tears roll down my face, I felt bad for him, but I was happy to hear that she went away as peaceful as you can with leukemia. I just nodded in respect and he gave me a smile. He turned around to place the pasta in the bowl.

He handed me a bowl and sat next to me. We ate in a nice silence, and my phone rang; it was Taylor.

T- how come you didn't tell me that you were going to Colorado tonight?!

she sounded furious, I just sat and didn't say anything

T- BRIDGET?!

B- I don't know mom, I just thought that it would be okay...

T- well it's not.

B- what?! Why not mom??

T- I do not trust you to be with the boys for his birthday, they're going to be doing guy stuff and you're not allowed to be around that.

B- mom that's not fair! Harry is going to be there!

T- I do not care, you're not going.

B- yes I am. I'm already packed

T- no you are not.

B- watch me.

T- don't you-

Before she could finish I hung up on her, "what was that about?" Aaron asked with a mouthful of food.

"she said I couldn't go to Colorado to visit Niall" I got up and washed my bowl out, slamming it on the counter, "and I'm assuming you're not going to listen to her?" he got up too

"not a chance," I retort

I looked at my watch and it was about quarter after seven, "want to take me now?" I ask, throwing my bag over my shoulder, he nodded. We went down and got in his car since I didn't have mine, I left it at home. Taylor called me a few more times and Hailey texted me, telling Taylor had called her. She really didn't want me to go and I didn't care, I wanted to see my boyfriend on his birthday.