Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"TOUR?!" Taylor and I stood up simultaneously,

Harry dropped Niall and they looked at us, Harry ran over to Taylor and cupped her face, "we're doing a reunion tour! Four months in the US and two in England!"

"excuse me?! You're going to be away for six months?!"

I turned in shock, over at Niall; he was watching Taylor and Harry. She had anger in her eyes and Harry softened, his excitement dropped as soon as she spoke, I walked over and held Niall, "when do you guys leave?"

"one week," Niall played with my hair and I stood there,

"one week?! You have one week with your daughter and then you're just going to leave for six?!" Taylor was still very mad, and she had every right to be. Harry pulled out his phone and pulled up the email, "I'm home for three days every two weeks..."

Taylor looked over his shoulder, and pointed "you have a show on Audrey's third birthday!"

"yeah but look I'll be home the next day. We can celebrate then!"

She groaned and put her hands to her head, I looked at the schedule and took the phone to him, make sure that I was really seeing what I was seeing. "Niall, you guys have a show on our three year anniversary!"

"what?! That's not possible; it's too close to Christmas for us to have a show."

"No. Look, December 23rd O2 arena" I pointed at the screen and showed it to him, "I'm fine with all of this tour shit but to be half way around the world on a three year anniversary makes me pissed." I handed Harry his phone and walked downstairs "Bridget wait!" I ignored him and slammed my door shut, locking it.

"Bridget open up! I'm sorry! We can work this out! I'll fly you out and then we can hand during the day, how about you come to the concert?! Yeah, come to the concert, I'll make it up to you. I promise." He yelled through the door but I didn't want listen, "or we just celebrate on the 24th!"

"It's not the same Niall" I was crying in my hands, I don't know why I was so crushed, I was never to be one to be a hopeless romantic, I didn't like the flashy dates, but it was my first long lasting relationship and I wanted to celebrate it. "Sweetie, open up." I heard Taylor's voice on the other side of the door, I walked over and slowly opened up the door, Taylor was right in front of the door and Niall was behind her. I opened the door to let her in, but I closed it before Niall could. I didn't want to talk to him.

"ya mad?" she walked over and sat on the bed, I pouted and nodded. She took a deep breath "yeah... me too." I went over and sat next to her. I put my head on her shoulder and we sat there for a moment "who needs a husband anyway?!" I laughed at her trying to lift the mood,

"I don't, that's for sure... don't have time for that shit." She laughed at my response

"We've done this before, we know how this works, I know it is harder now that Audrey is born and you two have been dating for three years now, but the easier we make this for ourselves, the easier it will get."

I sighed knowing she was right, "can you let me in now?" Niall mumbled on the other end of the door, I chuckled and before I got up Taylor whipped my face. I walked over and opened the door, he was sitting on the floor on the other side of the hallway "hi..."

I smiled, we tend to greet each other awkwardly after a fight, but I responded the same anyway "hi..."

"can I come in"

"no..." I smirked a little trying not to give up a smile

"then I'm just gonna have to make my way in don't I?!" He got up and ran over to the door, I screamed in shock and tried to close it but his hand stopped it, I struggled to fight him but he overpowered me. When I gave up he grabbed my waist; throwing me over his shoulder, Taylor laughed at our weird way of flirting. Niall carried me up the stairs sitting on the couch and I sat on his lap, Taylor and Harry walked over to us, "so, since we leave in a week, we shall make every moment last. No separately hanging out with each other, we are a family so we will be a family. Tomorrow we are going to the park to play with Audrey, and let her know" Harry told us and we all nodded, knowing he was right.