Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I woke up to a ding of my phone; I quickly went to look at it hoping it was something from Niall

From Hailey: Let's hang out today?

It wasn't Niall but I was happy someone wanted to take my mind off Niall.

To Hailey: I have to ask Tay.... But I want to.

I got up and headed upstairs to see Taylor and Audrey watching Mickey Mouse. It's been two weeks the boys left and it's been so quiet here, which is nice, but then again it gets really boring. Taylor is her normal self, cleaning and taking care of Audrey and forgetting about me, as usual. The reason I loved having Niall around is that he actually gave me attention. Audrey's birthday was in two days and they were going to be home in three.

"morning Bridg, there's pancakes on the table, you might have to heat them up" she pointed towards the kitchen,

"how come you didn't wake me up?" she just shrugged and I walked into the kitchen putting the pancakes into the microwave, I hated the taste of microwaves pancakes and I'm starving, but its whatever. I brought the plate into the living room sitting next to Taylor, "remember this time almost three years ago, she was in your stomach." I sort of talked with food in my mouth and pointed at Audrey, "and the boys were on tour then too."

She looked over and nodded "yep"

"did I do something wrong?" I asked her because she was acting so cold towards me. "nope"

Alright...whatever. I rolled my eyes and got up to clean my plate off. "I'm going to take a shower." I yelled to her, walking down the stairs.

I took a long shower, halfway through Hailey called me but I didn't call her back until I got out, "you gonna come over today?"

B- oh shit, I forgot to ask Taylor, she was being cold to me this morning-

H- Shocker

B- hahah I know, but I'll go change and then ask her. I'll text you what she says.

I hung up and put the usual leggings and tank-top. I ran back up the stairs to see Taylor looking for something "hey mom, can I go over to Hailey's today?"

Audrey was sitting on the couch sucking on her toe, and Taylor shook her head, still looking for something "why not?!"

"because I am going out with Liz and Caitlin to shop for Audrey's birthday. You have to watch her. And you're not allowed to have Hailey around her, you know that." She finally found her keys and looked at me.

"what the hell mom that's not fair!"

"watch your language, and life isn't fair Bridget. You're watching your sister. I have to go." She put her sunglasses on and walked out the door.

"mom sucks" I groaned and sat next to Audrey, "don't put your foot in your mouth, that's gross." I pulled her toe away and she looked at me, "what does hell mean?"

I laughed, "some place you will never have to go to... what do you want to do today?"

She sat and thought for a moment, and then ran into her room; coming out with her cowboy outfits. "cowboy!"

She ran back over and put the hat on my head, and then the fake gun and shot me. "Hey! That's cheating I don't have a gun yet!" she laughed and ran away from me, I chased her around. She put the gun up in the air and just shot it over and over. I laughed while I chased her, "I'm coming for you Audrey!"

"you can't I shot you!" she ran and hid behind the couch, I acted like the wound affected me and I fell to the ground "I've been shot! Some one save me!"