Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Harry helped me up and we walked into his room, Niall tried to get in but Harry kicked him out. "what's the matter B?" he sat me on the bed, kneeling down to being eye to eye with me. He put ice on my wrist, calming the swelling down. He also wrapped it, knowing it wasn't broken.

"I'm just tired of Niall trying to have sex with me, when he knows that I'm not going to." I put my head in my hands, silently crying. He put his hand on my arm rubbing it. "I'm sick of telling him no, and him not understanding why I'm denying him"

"did you tell him how you feel?" I shook my head and looked up at his green eyes, they were soft and understanding. "I think you should tell him... and talk to him, not yell. You'll be okay Bridg" I was staring into his eyes, I couldn't focus on anything. Without the next thought passing through me, I landed my lips on him. He didn't seem to oppose and seemed like hours passed by before we broke away.

He took a step back, "no. Bridget no. I am your father, no" he started pacing back and forth, I put my hand to my lips, not understanding why I just did that. "we can not tell Taylor about this." I quickly say, grabbing my things and walking towards the door, "I'm so sorry Harry."

I turned around opening up the door; seeing Niall sitting. He quickly stood seeing me, "Bridg, I'm sorry." I looked at him, with guilt flowing through me as I looked into his bloodshot red eyes.

"I'm gonna get a different room for tonight. I will see you in the morning" I walked away before Niall could say anything and headed over to the elevator, going down to the lobby.

"hi, room for one please. Put it on this card." I pulled out the credit card under Harry's name "Miss can I see your I.D?" she looked at me and then the card, I handed her the I.D.

"this last name doesn't match up Ms. Swift" she handed me the card back and I rolled my eyes, pulling out Taylor's card. "I didn't take his last name. I have my mothers, but this is my moms." I handed hers and she ran it, she handed me back the card and then a room card. "have a good rest of the night Ms. Swift."

I got up to the room and laid on the bed, pulling the cover over me. I closed my eyes, allowing myself to fall into a deep sleep; a place where all my problems wash away, where dreams cloud the reality of the day, where imagination overpowers pain; my get away from life.

I woke up, heading to the bathroom and washing my face. I head down the hall knocking on the door of Harry's room, I felt that I had to talk about what happened last night.

He opened the door with his hair in messy curls and groggy eyes. "can we talk?" I asked and he nodded, letting me into the room. I sat on the bed looking up at him, "I don't know what got into me last night. And I'm so sorry I did that. I know it was wrong, I just felt so alone and you were the one to comfort me. I don't have feelings for you at all, it just happened."

He sat next to me nodding, "but you know I have to tell Taylor..."

I put my head down knowing he was right, him and Taylor never kept anything from each other, from the guy that asked for her number, to a fan who gave Harry a kiss. I was scared of what she would say, she was already pissed that I came here and then for me to kiss her husband, my dad.

He pulled out his phone and put it on speaker "wait were calling her right now??" I panicked a little, he just nodded.

"hey baby!" she sounded a lot happier than she was yesterday when she was on the phone with me, "I'm just getting Audrey up, can I call you back?"

Harry cleared his throat, "uhm, I just wanted to talk real quick about something."

"is everything okay?" there was a little bit of ruffling in the background, I assumed she was picking Audrey up, "yeah, everything is okay. I just have to tell you something, well Bridget and I have to tell you something."