Chapter 40

Chapter 40

"Bridget Swift finally lashes out at paparazzi. 'I'm gonna beat the shit out of him!' but why? Coming up next on Access Hollywood. Brian here with you guys! So... we have to cover this immediately, it has been trending on twitter for almost 3 hours now, and still raising in its amount of tweets. Bridget Swift. Seen coming out of a sleep center at the outskirts of Nashville. 'You also thought I was okay, you obviously don't know me' 'hope you enjoyed the show (bleep)' also video of mother and father of Bridget in the back of the center 'Calm down?! She's in pain and I can't do anything about it Harry, how do you expect me to calm down?!' looks like there's a little stress on the family... what is wrong with Bridget? Why does she need to be at a sleep center? Rumors have flooded through the air... most popular one? Depression from distance between mother and daughter. If we do remember the video clip from 60 minutes 'ever since Audrey was born, Harry and Taylor's attention has only been on her, and I feel like I'm just the awkward older child' seems to me that Bridget is slowly falling down the ladder and having a tough time climb--"

"you shouldn't be watching this you know" Taylor walked over turning the TV off. I've been sitting on the couch for the past five days, living off ice cream and snickers. I take my medicine daily which tends to make me really cloudy and weak; I don't like it at all. Taylor's been treating me like a kid lately, scared she'll pissed me off so she doesn't say much. Niall and I haven't spoken since my outburst in front of all of the paps and Harry takes care of Audrey. They all treat me like I'm an infectious cancer patient that's weak and frail, which is the opposite of what I wanted, and I can't blame them, I haven't been the most pleasant person to be around right now.

"yeah I know... but I did anyway" she handed me a bowl of salad and I shook my head, "not in the mood" she nodded and walked away. I put the hood of my sweatshirt over my head and laid on my side, Audrey came over and Harry automatically scolded her "Bridget doesn't want to be disturbed right now Audrey"

"when will she want to daddy?"

"it's fine, come here Aud" I scooted a little to make room for her to lay with me, she cuddled into my chest and I closed my eyes, it was exactly what I needed. "I miss your smile Bwridget" I looked down at her as she looked up at me, I tried to give her a weak smile, but it didn't sway her very well. "are you dying?"

"no, not at all honey. I- I just haven't been myself lately..." I responded to her as she placed her head back on my chest. "Audrey sweetie dinners, oh." Taylor came in the room and found Audrey fast asleep in my arms, "never mind then..." she looked at me, "dinners ready?"

"I'm fine"

"okay..." she walked over to the stairs "Niall, dinners ready" he quickly came up the stairs, looking over at me but then turning back to follow Taylor back into the kitchen. The way he's been ignoring me makes me even more depressed if that were even possible... I don't know what he does but he spends the whole day downstairs, sometimes Harry joins him while Audrey is sleeping. I got up bringing Audrey to her room and placing her on her bed. I kissed her forehead and tucked her in, walking out the door. I headed down to my room putting a different shirt and a sports bra on, grabbing my iPod and walking back upstairs. "hey guys, I'm gonna go on a run."

Taylor looked up at me, "are you sure you should? You just took your medication..."

"I know, I just really want to. I promise I'll be safe."

"alright, have a nice run then... are you bringing your phone?"

I shook my head "iPod..." I held it up showing her, "can you take your phone instead just in case?" I sighed, I didn't have half the music I did on my iPod, but to make her happy I did, "thank you..." I nodded and walked out the door