Chapter 19

Chapter 19

It's been a whole since I've seen Hailey and I've really missed her. I turned over in the bed and placed my head on Niall's chest. He put his head on my head and started playing with my hair "morning" i looked up and have him a kiss, "what are craving?"

I looked up at him again "uhm, I want pickles!!"

"Pickles? anything in the whole world and you're craving pickles??" he asked laughing and I nodded. He got out of bed and I followed him upstairs. It was maybe eight.

When we got up Audrey was running around in her dipper and Taylor was chasing her, "Audrey get back here!" Taylor was mad and Audrey was laughing, she had her baby bowl in her hand, Harry was behind both of them picking up the Cheerios she was leaving behind. I decided to make the most of the moment and pulled out phone to record it.

"Audrey stop running so I can out your pants on"

Her laughs filled the room "never!"

"Harry can you please get her?" Taylor stopped in her place and Harry laughed, he started jogging behind Audrey and she ran in between his legs "I don't like you two!" she ran around and Taylor yelled at Harry "our daughter doesn't even like us!" She chuckled and then Audrey took her dipper off and ran into the wall. "Oh my god Audrey are you okay!?" Taylor ran over, I laughed and turned the camera off.

I posted it to YouTube 'behind the scenes at the Swift house'

Niall grabbed my hand and we walked into the kitchen, he pulled out the jar of pickles and gave me a fork, I smiled and opened the jar. Taylor came in with Audrey attached to her hip, she went over to a freezer and put an ice pack on Audrey's forehead "this is what you get for running away from mommy, Audrey" I laughed and then there was a knock on the door, Niall got up and I finished my pickles "hey Bridg, doors for you!" Niall yelled over to me, I put the top on the jar and got up.

Hailey was standing in the doorway with mascara running down her face, "oh my god Hailey what's wrong?!"

"I know I'm not supposed to see you but I didn't know who to go to," she slowly choked out

"No, it's okay come here" I held my arms and she ran into them,

"My mom, she... she has cancer"

I didn't know how to respond, I just sat there and held her, "shhh, it's going to be okay. I promise"

I brought her over to the couch and she told me everything, from what kind of cancer; breast and she had surgery next week to get the lump out. Chances of survival was high, but her mom has really low red blood cells so going under was a high risk. I offered her to stay with us for a while, and she accepted. She told me she's been drinking almost every night and I want to get her out if that scene.

She slowly fell asleep on the couch and I brought her to the guess room covering her up, I close the door to find Niall right in front of me "geez you scared me!"

He chuckled "sorry, hey can I talk to you real quick?"

Uh oh this doesn't sound very good... "sure" he walked into our room and sat on the bed, "I got a call from jimmy Fallon, and oddly enough he wanted to have an interview with us. I kind of already committed...."

I groaned. I hated being on TV. I wanted to live as much as a normally life I could, plus last time I was on TV was with Taylor and I completely killed my image "when?"

"We leave tomorrow, I talked to Taylor and we will take Audrey, so she can take care of Hailey"

"Fine."