Chapter 32

Chapter 32

It's been a week since the fall off the bar; it had made highlights on everything. Tosh.0... MTV news....Ridiculousness... everyone and anyone talked about it. Taylor was taking me and Hailey to the Ellen Show today. I was excited and nervous at the same time, I was excited to be with my mom and Hailey for a weekend but nervous that I was on live T.V again...

I was getting ready with Hailey in our dressing room and Taylor and Audrey we're in hers. I wore skinny jeans with a white sweater that had tan elbow pads, with tall riding boots. "daym girl" Hailey came over and smacked my ass, I laughed and saw what she was wearing. She had on a black sweater with light pink pants, along with black converse.

"you two are on in five!" the producer came in, yelling at us. We nodded in sync and walked out the room meeting up with Taylor, Audrey was being watched by Scott. She was wearing a red dress, very flowy and bright. Hailey and I were going to go on first and then Taylor will join us. Taylor was now coming around to Hailey again, finally.

We were announced and then Hailey and I walked over, gave Ellen a hug and sat on her couch, (E-Ellen H-Hailey B-Bridget T-Taylor *Obviously*)
E- Bridget Swift everyone.... Wow you look really good, and older from the last time I saw you! How's your boyfriend?
B- cut right to the case don't you....
The crowd laughed
B- but he's doing good
E- and I'm extremely hesitant to ask this question...
B- it's about Taylor isn't it?
She laughed and nodded, E- how is having her as your mom going.
B- I hate her, no I'm just kidding. I love her to death, she is seriously the best mom I could have asked for, she's like a best friend... I mean other than my real best friend.
E- and that is obviously Hailey here
I nodded and Hailey waved, E- so Hailey, how did you to become such best friends?
H- well, I sat next to her in math, and I had a Taylor Swift phone case, and she was like omg I love Taylor so much, don't you?? And we just clicked from there...
E- I'm assuming that you figured Taylor was her mom later then huh....
we laughed with the audience,
H- yes, I was picking her up for class one day and she introduced me and I like quickly took off my phone case and acted really cool, I was like 'oh hi, you're a country singer right? I think I've heard your music one or twice...'
E- and inside...?
H- oh my god, inside I was like jumping off the walls and peeing myself. It was the best moment of my whole life...
E- even better than making out with Bridget?
I covered my mouth as they put the picture up, Hailey died of laughter; I slowly broke and laughed too
H- okay well that was the highlight of my life, and then meeting Taylor.
B- that's the night we really became best friends.
E- oh yeah, nothing says be my best friend like a tongue in the mouth...
We laughed, the camera did a shot of Taylor off stage, she was shaking her head, with a small smirk
E- after the break we will talk about the video that had gone viral within twenty minutes and Taylor Swift joins us.

The camera went black and makeup people came running out, fixing our faces. I was uncomfortable with people touching my face and it showed, Hailey laughed at me, "having fun there Bridg...?"

I laughed and silently flipped her off, "you know I hate this, shithead" she laughed and indulged in the pampering. The crew quickly ran off the stage and the producer counted down. They played the music and then immediately played the video of me falling off the bar, and then they replayed it. The crowd died of laughter
E- so Bridget... How do I start the questioning here...
I smiled waiting for the questions to happen
E- did it hurt...? She just sat awkwardly getting a chuckle from the audience
B- when I fell from heaven? Yes. When I fell from the bar? Yes.
she smiled, E- oh you fell from heaven?
I nodded and Hailey shook her head,
E- if I were to ask your mother that would she agree?
B- not a chance... I was thrown from hell...
I received a laugh from everyone
E- But let's just look at this clip for a moment... I see you almost falling... and when I look at the crowd, people are in shock... but if we zoom in right here... you see Hailey laughing, tears almost coming to her eyes she's laughing so hard.
H- how could I not though! It was so hilarious! I think if you lived with her, you would understand how often this happens and how funny it is.
They showed videos of me running into doors, slipping on tiles, and tripping over myself
B- and the worst part of it all, is that I'm completely sober in every one of those videos.
E- I also heard you sleep A LOT, and in the most awkward positions.
B- yeah... and it doesn't help that Hailey likes to take pictures of it...
They showed pictures of me half on my bed half with my face on the floor, then another of me fully spread out on my bed, one of my upside down of my bed, another of my horizontal on Niall while he watched T.V. and then the last one was me sleeping on the ground leaning over the toilet. Everyone laughed at the pictures,
E- were you completely sober in all of those?
I chuckled B- not the last one....
E- my question is how does Niall deal with you just casually sprawled on him while he watches T.V?
B- he has learned to deal with a lot of things.
H- he kind of just zones her out... like once he has a sandwich in hand he could careless how Bridget falls asleep on him

I laughed and nodded at the statement, E- should we bring your mother out her now...?
I nodded and smiled while Taylor walked out, they gave each other a hug, and she came over sitting next to me; putting her hand on my thigh, giving it a pat.

We talked about Audrey and Harry and then our relationship. Taylor also talked about how she is starting up a new album and might even be out at the beginning of next year, she also mentioned that she included a song that I wrote and it was maybe going to be the first single off the album, she already had it recorded. I didn't know about it until she mentioned it just now, but I was excited for her.

When we got off, Taylor took us out to dinner. It was nothing too fancy since Audrey was a really messy eater, we didn't want to make too much of a disturbance. I got a call from Niall, Taylor also got a call from him... but I ignored it until I got back to the hotel, Aaron also texted me telling me how great the show was, but I didn't feel like responding.

"so Hailey, how's your family doing?" Taylor asked taking a sip of her diet coke, she was finally putting the past behind and befriending her just for me.

"we're okay, I think my brother had the hardest time with everything, and I still don't think he's fully okay. But I believe he's getting better." Hailey explained, talking about how they are after her mother's death.

"Well, if you ever need a mother figure, don't ever be afraid to give me a call okay?" she smiled at her

"okay, thank you Mrs. Swift."

Our food arrived and we started eating, Audrey ate quietly and somewhat neatly. "mommy, when does daddy come home?"

"not for a while sweetie..."

"can I stay with Bwidget?"

I laughed at her question, I knew it was getting tough being with each other 24/7, not that Taylor was a bad and boring mom; it's just that you get stir crazy living in a same routine every day with the same person.

"no, your sister will be at school, and needs her space. How about I take you to grandmas for a weekend...?"

She nodded a few times and Taylor leaned over to us, "thank god, I love my daughter, but I can't change another poopy dipper. I could never be a single parent" We both laughed and looked at Audrey who was now putting her French fries up her nose, "no honey don't do that..." Taylor turned back to take them out of her nose, and putting them on the table.

Once we got back I gave Niall a quick call while Taylor was getting Audrey for bed and Hailey was taking a shower, N- hey cutie, I saw you on T.V today
B- hahh yeah I was on TV....
N- hey you know I love you right?
B- Niall where are you going with this?
N- If I were to put in words how much I love you... I couldn't...
B- okay...
N- If I had to express my love for you in one word... I couldn't...
B- Niall are you drunk??
N- maybe a little... But I did figure out something today and I wanted to talk to Taylor about it... put her on the phone for me?
B- whyyy?
N- Because...

I sighed and gave Taylor the phone.

So a lot of conversation in this chapter... i hope you didnt get confused. If you did, just let me know... and maybe i can clarify. Also what do you think Niall is going to talk to Taylor about........??? hmm....

Dont forget to vote, comment and share!